ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That should also mean that EB will be making tons of these? Actually does EB not usually limit their runs?

:borg

That should also mean that EB will be making tons of these? Actually does EB not usually limit their runs?

They need to compete with SS's Bat PF after all... :lol

Nah, I dunno how many.

EBBatman4.jpg

EBBatman3.jpg

EBBatman1.jpg

EBHDBatman1.jpg

EBHDBatman2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't get it. Everybody here is getting it in 2-3 weeks. I paid on the 21st of september, and in six days it will have been a whole month since I tendered payment. Without any additional info from enterbay other than a confirmation email. I live in New York, has anybody else been waiting this long for their figure?

What are the chances that I would be the one guy who has his shipment delayed longer than usual???

I know enterbay has focused more of their staff on art talent than on business administration, unlike hot toys who seems to have more business adminstration than art talent, but a simple tracking email takes just a few seconds!!!!

I assume you meant 21 Aug? That is not an early order by any means and if you read some of the posts here EB is getting their net shipment in 2-3 weeks and that's what ppl are expecting to receive their order from so yours may be filled as well. Myself and few others did get tracking#s with our order. But I guess when they recieved their large shipment they rather spend their time shipping then typing tracking#s? Actually which would you prefer ;)

Yea, I think I am getting cold feet with Enterbay direct.

Gunna ask for a paypal refund, and go with bbts.

It's gunna take even longer, but at least bbts, will send replacements in the case of manufacture defectives. My guess is EB will just take your returned item and pretend they never received it, given what I have read with their Men in Black figures.

I don't get it. Everybody here is getting it in 2-3 weeks. I paid on the 21st of september, and in six days it will have been a whole month since I tendered payment. Without any additional info from enterbay other than a confirmation email. I live in New York, has anybody else been waiting this long for their figure?

What are the chances that I would be the one guy who has his shipment delayed longer than usual???

I know enterbay has focused more of their staff on art talent than on business administration, unlike hot toys who seems to have more business adminstration than art talent, but a simple tracking email takes just a few seconds!!!!

I think you're worrying too much honestly. I put in my order on August 17th and it arrived last Monday. You might be getting yours in mid September when the next shipment goes out. Take it easy, man.

Mine came without any tracking info email ever sent. In fact, I got a tracking info email 4 or so days after the package was already in my possession.

You're doing fine. You need to just take a :chillpill:

Back