ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually surprised that he said anything, even if it was just a one-liner. All he did in the past when people would post pics of their complaints on his page is "like" them (which made me say "WTF?!").

Now this may just be a one-liner from him, but I'll take that as a promise, personally. Afterall, "perfection" is part of their company's tagline, yes?

long time no post in this forum.. i ordered this figure too but i'd have to say... perfection is their company's tagline but to be honest they never fulfilled it hahaha.. Ok that may be a bit harsh but sadly it's true....

I am looking forward to the bats figure but at the same time i am so worried about the cape problem...

I had to go through hoops and loops doing my detective work analyzing the tracking report and figuring things out on my figure's whereabouts, calling the post office and also customer service with multiple different answers from them, some say it could be in Santa Ana sorting department, some say it's still in Anaheim... and finally got a hold of Anaheim sorting facility through HB post office and tracked down my figure.

It was somewhere in the truck at the sorting facility, they couldn't get it out because the outer packaging was torn and ripped, so apparently they said they were gonna repair the packaging before sending it out ? wtf ?

So I drove all the way to the sorting facility and demand my figure myself. Got it home, the outer packaging was torn and ripped but the actual EB box is in good condition. BATMAN is just f*^king awesome !!!!!!!

No warped cowl, but I did have that bend spike on the right gauntlet and so I fixed it using a hair dryer, straighten the spike and dunk it in ice cold water and now it's fixed, straight as a blade ! (so for anyone with that similar problem, it is fixable :D)

:D

I futzed the belt, lowered it without using a wire and it worked. Awesome.

I guess after my swimming session, I am going to repaint the gauntlets in semi-gloss black (Tamiya spray) and put everything together and snap some quick pics.

YAY !

I had to go through hoops and loops doing my detective work analyzing the tracking report and figuring things out on my figure's whereabouts, calling the post office and also customer service with multiple different answers from them, some say it could be in Santa Ana sorting department, some say it's still in Anaheim... and finally got a hold of Anaheim sorting facility through HB post office and tracked down my figure.

It was somewhere in the truck at the sorting facility, they couldn't get it out because the outer packaging was torn and ripped, so apparently they said they were gonna repair the packaging before sending it out ? wtf ?

So I drove all the way to the sorting facility and demand my figure myself. Got it home, the outer packaging was torn and ripped but the actual EB box is in good condition. BATMAN is just f*^king awesome !!!!!!!

No warped cowl, but I did have that bend spike on the right gauntlet and so I fixed it using a hair dryer, straighten the spike and dunk it in ice cold water and now it's fixed, straight as a blade ! (so for anyone with that similar problem, it is fixable :D)

I guess after my swimming session, I am going to repaint the gauntlets in semi-gloss black (Tamiya spray) and put everything together and snap some quick pics.

YAY !

:yess::yess:

****ing usps, same **** routine everywhere. :monkey4

:yess::yess:

****ing usps, same **** routine everywhere. :monkey4

I know right !

f^*k USPS, I hate their crappy service.

Before this incident, I had 4-5 packages that never got send to my house and they didn't even leave a note.

So my packages were sitting there at the post office for like 2 weeks.

I know right !

f^*k USPS, I hate their crappy service.

Before this incident, I had 4-5 packages that never got send to my house and they didn't even leave a note.

So my packages were sitting there at the post office for like 2 weeks.

Yeah, I better give them a call tomorrow. :(

I swear they must be related. :lol

So Batman's a beast, eh? I simply love this thing and can't wait to get lforignos cape.

They must be inbred ! hahahahaha !!!

Oh yeah man, this figure is f^*king awesome !!!!!!!!!

Me too, I am waiting for the custom cape.

Is this going to stay $420 on Enterbays site? Or will the price go up eventually?

Is this going to stay $420 on Enterbays site? Or will the price go up eventually?

I guarantee the price will go down eventually. A couple of places offered T-800 and Rambo around $360-380 + shipping. Once the market gets flooded, you will be able to get them a little cheaper then that. Depends how long you want to wait.

YAY !

Hey bud, congrats on finally getting you r figure!

I'm curious as to how you've done the lowering of the belt sans using wires. Would you mind sharing it with us? Thanks! :)

Hey bud, congrats on finally getting you r figure!

I'm curious as to how you've done the lowering of the belt sans using wires. Would you mind sharing it with us? Thanks! :)

loosen the black tie to the very last few bit and slowly adjust the belt down.

Mine stays just fine. It still grips the black tie and the belt hangs nicely low and just right.

Back