ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here are some quick snaps of mine....
IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

:D

Now that I have it out of the box, put together, futzed and posed.... here's what I really think about this figure.
Ready ?

Overall this figure is freakin' amazingly awesome ! I love it and I can honestly say that it is the best movie based BATMAN figure yet (so far).
I love the suit, the feel of the suit, I think it's a great material (way better than HT).
Obviously the face sculpt, everyone can agree that it's just f^*king awesome !
I personally do not mind and do like the Bale sculpt (although he does look a bit too skinny and reminds me more of THE FIGTER look or AMERICAN PSYCHO look) but I think it is a pretty good sculpt with nice paint apps too.
The accessories choice are good too. I like how it comes with a nice number of stuff that you can clip on to the belt.

This figure though, it does have a downside that I don't really like. The whole magnet system thing for the clips and the gadgets are kinda annoying and stupid. I hate having to re-position the gadgets everytime I picked him up or pose him. I absolutely hate the magnets on the clips. I hate how it is such a pain in the a$$ to position those clips somewhat right. That I hate.
Not a major nitpick, but I would like it better if the gauntlets are a bit more snug as well. I guess that's about it.

Last edited:
gotta admit

I can never get enough of looking at this figure

looks superb :clap

Which Tamiya coat did you use for the gauntlets?

You can either use:

1. Semi Gloss Black (spray)

OR

2. Semi Gloss Clear Coat (spray)

I ended up using the semi gloss clear.

So here are some quick snaps of mine....

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

Now that I have it out of the box, put together, futzed and posed.... here's what I really think about this figure.
Ready ?

Overall this figure is freakin' amazingly awesome ! I love it and I can honestly say that it is the best movie based BATMAN figure yet (so far).
I love the suit, the feel of the suit, I think it's a great material (way better than HT).
Obviously the face sculpt, everyone can agree that it's just f^*king awesome !
I personally do not mind and do like the Bale sculpt (although he does look a bit too skinny and reminds me more of THE FIGTER look or AMERICAN PSYCHO look) but I think it is a pretty good sculpt with nice paint apps too.
The accessories choice are good too. I like how it comes with a nice number of stuff that you can clip on to the belt.

This figure though, it does have a downside that I don't really like. The whole magnet system thing for the clips and the gadgets are kinda annoying and stupid. I hate having to re-position the gadgets everytime I picked him up or pose him. I absolutely hate the magnets on the clips. I hate how it is such a pain in the a$$ to position those clips somewhat right. That I hate.
Not a major nitpick, but I would like it better if the gauntlets are a bit more snug as well. I guess that's about it.

Thanks for sharing with us your thoughts and some pictures, man! Looks great! :clap

Wifey just called me at work, Batman is in da house!

:rock

Tomorrow is my birthday, so what a wonderful gift, thank you EB. :rock
jye, did you put your pre-order on 30/7?
still no tracking number from EB for my joker:gah:
anyway, congrats to you pal. what a wonderful birthday present:yess:

Back