ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bud. :duff

:lol Yeh I was prepared for that. Really haven't done any futzing or mods yet. Will do the belt one after work as this was hastily picked up, unpacked and set up in my lunch hour!

Thankfully no QC issues. No warping or high gloss cowls.

Was a little concerned the right ankle was knackerd, but slipped the boot off and rejigged it and it's fine.

What an amazing collectible eh?! :rock

Thanks karnis! Hope yours arrives soon. :duff

Congrats! Figure really looks great even with no futzing, as you said.

Your pic also made me appreciate the base more. At first I thought it was too bland, but now I appreciate that it's not trying to steal the show from the awesome figure.

8e20138c.jpg

Well, one (Maglor) could argue that is not technically yet the proper costume, since the belt is still attached to the harness.

...however... this (below) is up around his belly button..

"Nice Bat Signal Gordon.."

"Yeah, thanks, just got it, ...love your shiny gold belt, does it go any lower?"

Gordon-and-Batman-batman-begins-11592996-444-296.jpg

How much can the arm bend or the shoulders rise?

or is it too dangerous to even try :horror
Since I can't seem to put him down, I experimented on the bats a
lot :lol
the articulation on the shoulders are great. just a warning though, the shoulder's joint is pretty stiff. I worried at first, because I must use a bit of brute strength:pray:

now for the complaining part... I noticed that 2 of my cowls have a bit white dot marks. one on the nose, and one near his left eye. not really noticeable, but I hope EB will put a lot attentention to the later batch

11 minutes it took to go thru customs. :yess:

Now onto the endless wait while it sits in our ever so wonderful post office facility.

Void, where's our custom gaunlet news :lol

When my Rambo cleared customs, it was delivered two days later so hopefully Bats will have an attempted delivery tomorrow and I can pick him up from the post office on Friday.

Really don't understand what's going on with mine. According to the tracking it processed through the NY sort facility back on the 8th. Nothing's been updated since and it still hasn't arrived here in GA.

Nice photos in this thread.
Does anyone have a picture with some pose?. I mean, most of the pictures are with the figure stand and relaxed, but no other pose :(.
Does this figure have a restricted articulation?

Nice photos in this thread.
Does anyone have a picture with some pose?. I mean, most of the pictures are with the figure stand and relaxed, but no other pose :(.
Does this figure have a restricted articulation?

people don't want to chance ****ing up the rubber on these I would imagine.

Back