ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mypictures001z.jpg

I wonder how many months will go by before HT re-re-release a new and improved BB suit. Oh it's coming.

That's one of the reasons I'm waiting it out. I want to get the Enterbay figure, but I'm in no hurry to. I want to see how the QC stuff goes, I want to see if HT announces anything, and I want to take care of some other things as well. The eBay prices of Rambo and the T-800 aren't that bad, so, if I don't get him until next year, that's fine with me.

the figure looks super nice...except for the hs...in fact i think both the hot toys and eb bruce wayne looks off...Even if it wasn't perfect, i just wished it would look closer to bale like this hs from

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=41284&extra=page=1#.UBubyk0gdv5
That sculpt looks very little like Bale... veins near the eye sockets, a pointy nose and pointy face dont make a Bale... the HT and EB sculpts are way better than that... The HT 1/6 Bale is by far the most accurate mass produced Bale IMO

I wonder how many months will go by before HT re-re-release a new and improved BB suit. Oh it's coming.

I am sure it's coming but time and time again HT has shown that their artists hands are too rigind when it comes to the subtleties of the cowl contours and face expressions

They tend to sculpt like exaggerated comic sketch type contours rather than real life

All in all the EBAY figure suit material will be hard to replicate because HT goes cheap on reissues of the same figure they have a improved head but the other stuff is reruns of the old

got a call from my friend, my Batman will arrive tomorrow :yess:
might be tempted to sell my toy fair "dust magnet" batman:slap

Christian Bale's likeness seems to be a _____ to capture.

Im surprised no company had scanned they're face and 3d printed it. It could be more accurate after that i guess.

Any this figure looks absolutely fantastic. To big for me so ill stick to the DX, it looks the same quality to me :)

No sculpt will ever top Adam's bale.

And that's the bottom line, cause Platty said so.

Why are you ____ting on your own sales man :lol

But they're imposters i.e. not from Nolan's Batman movies :lol

Too late, everyone is getting this.

Hate to break it to you, but you full under the everyone umbrella.

Oh, and your pal Jesus there, yup, you guessed it, he's got himself a big Batman now.

:rotfl:rotfl

Couldn't have picked a worse pic of Bale in that suit :lol

Lemme guess, did you sculpt those by any chance? :lol

I think it looks better than either of the 1/4s :lol

The new one:

waxy_bale_by_imaresqd1-d5997a1.jpg

That's 1:1 :panic:

Ok in hand pics sold me, I am getting this...

So is it better to order from Enterbay or BBTS? I noticed order directly from Enterbay is $30 cheaper, why would anyone not want to order it direct?

Back