ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok in hand pics sold me, I am getting this...

So is it better to order from Enterbay or BBTS? I noticed order directly from Enterbay is $30 cheaper, why would anyone not want to order it direct?

Because payment is by PayPal and shipping is after the 45 day PayPal window - so if something goes wrong you're on your own bub

mypictures001z.jpg

The middle one is closer to the viewer.

Because payment is by PayPal and shipping is after the 45 day PayPal window - so if something goes wrong you're on your own bub

Oh I see..., so if something goes wrong enterbay will not send a replacement or a full refund? Do their customer service suck?
Sorry first time buying enterbay figure here.

this is of topic, but what will Bill make for their next HD line?
I only heard Bruce Lee & Michael Jordan.
I wonder if they will ever make scarecrow or twoface.

Last edited:
I wonder if they ever make scarecrow or twoface.

Bruce Lee Fist of Fury is next for their HD line (1/4 scale). Michael Jordan is comic in December I believe for their Real Mastpiece Line (1/6 scale).

Starting to think Maglor isn't gonna be happy until someone does this with their EB Batman figure:

belt2daflo.jpg

Perfection.

I wonder how many months will go by before HT re-re-release a new and improved BB suit. Oh it's coming.

You're probably right. But honestly, I don't feel like I'm gonna need it. Between my moded Toys Fair figure with the cape covering most of the figure and this Enterbay museum piece why bother getting another one?

Note to self*

*Purchase spare gaunlets for Rory to paint.

I actually had the same thought. :lol

You're probably right. But honestly, I don't feel like I'm gonna need it. Between my moded Toys Fair figure with the cape covering most of the figure and this Enterbay museum piece why bother getting another one?

Because sometimes two isn't good enough. Sometimes you need more. Sometimes you need to have an army of Batman.

I wonder if they ever make scarecrow or twoface.

That brings up an interesting question.

Spoiler Spoiler:

that will make no sense!

Why wouldn't it?
Spoiler Spoiler:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkrO_Lm4Y6U&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkrO_Lm4Y6U&feature=plcp[/ame]

Have you seen this video, thoughts?

I have the HT twoface, but compared to current HT figures, it'll need lot of improvement.
Sadly, harvey only use a gun as long as I can remember. with this lack of accessory, maybe EB wouldn't even make this figure for their HD masterpiece line:thud:

Because the 1/6 batman cowl looks like an imposter

I'm an equal opportunities collector - all scales deserve better :lol :lecture

- About 3 minutes in now. He's calling you our saying the belt is metal... Hope he's right/you're wrong.

- At about 5 minutes he talks about the gap between the cowl and body. That's why I asked earlier in this thread if the EB bodies let you adjust the shoulders like this:

shoulderROM.jpg

Someone said you can, which means that you could just push the shoulders up a bit and that space would disappear. Right?

- At 7 minutes, don't like the sound of the loose legs.

I agree that the cape is too short and that the hem is ugly.

Back