ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pretty worrying how he says the magnets for the cape clips on the body are in the wrong place and if you want to angle the cowl forward the cape clips pop off and it also leaves a massive gap between the back of the cowl and the cape. He also shows how loose his leg is and says that the contrast between the matt suit and the shiny cowl is bad. I am really put off this figure. It seems to lack the quality of HT.

Pretty worrying how he says the magnets for the cape clips on the body are in the wrong place and if you want to angle the cowl forward the cape clips pop off and it also leaves a massive gap between the back of the cowl and the cape. He also shows how loose his leg is and says that the contrast between the matt suit and the shiny cowl is bad. I am really put off this figure. It seems to lack the quality of HT.

And then someone will post Rory quality pics and you'll be in love with it again.

waynesbutler's rant doesn't put me off at all. With the exception of the loose leg (which is indeed worrying), everything he's complaining about can be modified.

And then someone will post Rory quality pics and you'll be in love with it again.

waynesbutler's rant doesn't put me off at all. With the exception of the loose leg (which is indeed worrying), everything he's complaining about can be modified.

Hmm - at the risk of sounding picky, you shouldn't have to mod a figure of this price. I like my cowl angled down so he's kinda looking at the floor but the video says if you do that the cape clips come off - that's really worrying. The Christian Bale head is never gonna get used cause it is not up to par. The body and cowl look great but they don't match. The cape seems poor and is too short. The stand is plastic and cheap. It seems very underwhelming. I predict that opening the HT 1/4 scale Batman will be mind-blowing whereas opening this Enterbay one could be good at first followed by 'hmmm' was it worth all that money?

You did maintain you wouldnt buy it from point one, and that HT one is 'better'... so I dont see how you are 'put off' by something you're not interested in. And yeah, concerns over a video reviewer who thinks the HT one is great? HT's 1:4 is a blown up 1:6 with all its inaccuracies left intact and magnified...

And frankly The Begins Suit IMO has more 'Batman' presence to it than the TDK/TDKR suits which is more Urban Ninja...

I agree with his cape being too short issue, but that's down to personal preference, I like Begins Bats with a mound of cape around his feet.

The T-800 base is also very light btw and cheaply made, but still looks great.

The leg issue is scary but issues like that don't just happen on Enterbay Batmen (Batman's?) :exactly:

The body and cowl don't match but i'm gonna put that down to lighting. Not worried.

(...) And yeah, concerns over a video reviewer who thinks the HT one is great? HT's 1:4 is a blown up 1:6 with all its inaccuracies left intact and magnified...

And frankly The Begins Suit IMO has more 'Batman' presence to it than the TDK/TDKR suits which is more Urban Ninja...

:exactly:

also wondering how that guy is playing with that leg so harsh. no wonder that it feels loose, when you're handling with it that way.

That video :lol :lol :lol

He's pissed about the colour difference (completely legitimate complaint) but sees nothing wrong with HT 1/4 ???

The wonky joint and space between cowl and suit is a concern now

You did maintain you wouldnt buy it from point one, and that HT one is 'better'... so I dont see how you are 'put off' by something you're not interested in. And yeah, concerns over a video reviewer who thinks the HT one is great? HT's 1:4 is a blown up 1:6 with all its inaccuracies left intact and magnified...

Oh sorry - am I not allowed to reconsider what I buy and don't buy or must I consult you first and seek your permission? Following my posts too? Creep.

The guy thinks the Hot Toy 1/4 looks amazing and people are concerned about his concerns?

:lol Yeah, I was gonna mention that too.

Hmm - at the risk of sounding picky, you shouldn't have to mod a figure of this price. I like my cowl angled down so he's kinda looking at the floor but the video says if you do that the cape clips come off - that's really worrying. The Christian Bale head is never gonna get used cause it is not up to par. The body and cowl look great but they don't match. The cape seems poor and is too short. The stand is plastic and cheap. It seems very underwhelming. I predict that opening the HT 1/4 scale Batman will be mind-blowing whereas opening this Enterbay one could be good at first followed by 'hmmm' was it worth all that money?

• I think the head down/clip problem will be a simple fix. I would think repositioning the metal/magnets inside the suit would do the trick, but if not al the magnets could be removed and the clips could be rigged to stay with the cowl some other way. In a perfect world it would be nice to not have to do any mods to achieve "perfection", but I haven't come to expect that even from high-end collectables.
  • Don't care about the Bale sculpt. I'll probably never use it.
  • For some reason the shininess of the cowl has never bothered me. It falls into the category of "not-screen-acurate-but-still-looks-great-on-the-shelf".
  • The cape is too short, but I've been 95% sure I'd get/make a custom all along anyway
  • I hate stands so it wouldn't bother me if they didn't even include one.

That video :lol :lol :lol

He's pissed about the colour difference (completely legitimate complaint) but sees nothing wrong with HT 1/4 ???

The wonky joint and space between cowl and suit is a concern now

I saw that in the first time it showed up in a picture. As I said, just repositioning the shoulders a tiny bit should fix it.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM ONCE AND FOR ALL IF THE SHOULDERS ON THIS FIGURE CAN BE ARTICULATED LIKE THIS???

shoulderROM.jpg

wasnt impressed with the figure at the beginning to begin with, maybe the begins suit is not to my taste, but man, that guy is right, at around 500$ u expect some sort of perfection, i know its kinda hard when it comes to figures, wrong pose and it looks like a cheap toy.but the loose leg, cape problems shouldnt be there in the first place
and the belt position around the waist, why cant anyone position it correctly , in most fotos they look high up,cant the length be adjusted to pull it more down?

Can anyone who has this post a picture of the cape laid out so we can see the cut/design of the cape?

There is absolutely no issue with the space between cowl and body on my Bats. None.

Any comments regarding the clips, just ignore. Take the magnets out and you can position them anywhere you want.

The body? No issues with mine at all, very very solid, that's not to say that there could be issues with others however.

The biggest issue anyone will have opening this is annoyance that some of the parts feel cheaper than the others. Put it all together though and it's great.

Oh sorry - am I not allowed to reconsider what I buy and don't buy or must I consult you first and seek your permission? Following my posts too? Creep.
Please dont flatter yourself that someone exclusively follows your posts, its easy to notice the ones that standout due to their inane comparisons and negativity which echo the sentiments of that hilarious video review.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM ONCE AND FOR ALL IF THE SHOULDERS ON THIS FIGURE CAN BE ARTICULATED LIKE THIS???
Their 1/6th bodies could and even the 1:4 bodies could albiet slightly, so I dont see why this one cant be

As much as I like all the figures, it's not fair to ht you compare the one sixth to quarter scale figure. It's like comparing four inch figures to the seven inch figures.

The sculpting canvas make a huge difference in quality.

I hope hot toys fixes up the cowl

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I JUST GOT HIM :panic::panic::panic:

He's AMAZING OMG!:panic::panic:

Just finish futzing him and use the looking left cowl and the calm "One man or the entire mob" look :rock

Gonna go and put the Guns and the clip now.

This figure gets a 9.5/10 from me. Theres 9 expression to choose from, and they all look amazing. :gah::lol

There is absolutely no issue with the space between cowl and body on my Bats. None.

Any comments regarding the clips, just ignore. Take the magnets out and you can position them anywhere you want.

The body? No issues with mine at all, very very solid, that's not to say that there could be issues with others however.

The biggest issue anyone will have opening this is annoyance that some of the parts feel cheaper than the others. Put it all together though and it's great.

Sorry if you've already answered this bud but as you keep saying take this out and put foam in etc, can you open the suit somehow?

Thanks

Oh, I think I need to add.

The Bale sculpt looks pretty good in hand.

It's def wayyy better and more accurate than the Kojun Hot Toys 2011 Batman Begins Wayne sculpt IMO.

Back