ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really Christian Bale and I read these threads...quit complaining about my face!!!!!!!!!!!

these aren't $200 figures anymore, people will not buy multiple, slightly tweaked versions. There have always been people that will buy their figures no matter what, but because they care about criticism, they almost always make changes. Makes perfect sense for a company that is as competitive as they are.

Yes they will. People will buy this twice, the HT 1/4 figure will sell like hot cakes without any changes and there will another version from HT without a doubt with teaks and improvements.

People love the figure now and see nothing wrong with it. You telling me that in a years time HT won't release a new version in this scale. If this figure is successful for them, they will produce another with an amazing cowl, better armour, and people will buy again without a second though even if they own this version. Why because the cowl looks nothing like Bale, they know it, we know it, but it does not matter.

When HT have no intention of ever going back to figure, then you will see hugh difference. I have no doubt this figure will be a double dip, maybe not thirds.

Personally I like the figure but there is not enough done acurracy wise in the size up from the 1/6 for me. HT knows that am part of small minority and 99% of people are ok with what they are offering right now.

Crappy Bale sculpt or high sitting belt or not, this thing is awesome! Besides I have complete faith that the belt can be remedied. Just get a long twisty tie or something to hold the belt together on top of that black plastic thing that's on Batmans lower back. That belt should be an easy fix and shouldn't be a reason not to buy.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Can someone clarify on the plot twist about them being brothers? I'm more interested in seeing that resolved than seeing more in hand pics of this figure.

yes they do :wink1:

:yess:

That's pretty much how I'm gonna futz him for Mags.

:lol

:gah: :gah: :gah: :gah:

:lol

The proportions are spot on dude. Its just being thrown off by that really high belt. Its really a simple fix, either replace the wire ties with something longer so the belt can go lower or even just use a needle thread, which I'll probably do so the belt can go lower. You cant see the thread anyway since it will be covered by the cape.
You can see from this pic that if you just lower the belt a little more just pass the 4th abs where it should be that its fine.

Had the same idea today. :hi5:

So, who's spray painting their gaunlets first?

Not me. I'm gonna learn from everyone else's fails first.
picture.php

Crappy Bale sculpt or high sitting belt or not, this thing is awesome! Besides I have complete faith that the belt can be remedied. Just get a long twisty tie or something to hold the belt together on top of that black plastic thing that's on Batmans lower back. That belt should be an easy fix and shouldn't be a reason not to buy.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

this is the kind of attitude that confuses me. if you are paying $420 for a figure, you shouldn't have to do anything extra to it at home for it to be remedied. it should already come remedied by the company.

I honestly think these companies should consult people who are actually into this stuff. Most would do it for free. I kinda get the impression that the people who make these collectibles don't know enough about the products and/or don't give a ____ enough about them to actually go all out when it comes to accuracy and attention to detail. They kinda just look at the big picture and focus on the overall look as opposed to doing that AND working out all the minor details that most people on here focus on. I think that's the most frustrating part since it's such an easy AND cost-free fix.

Does Batman's cowl look a little shiny? I felt that way about the first OC Batmans released by Hot Toys too.

I honestly think these companies should consult people who are actually into this stuff. Most would do it for free. I kinda get the impression that the people who make these collectibles don't know enough about the products and/or don't give a ____ enough about them to actually go all out when it comes to accuracy and attention to detail. They kinda just look at the big picture and focus on the overall look as opposed to doing that AND working out all the minor details that most people on here focus on. I think that's the most frustrating part since it's such an easy AND cost-free fix.

There's plenty of free consultation available on these boards or better yet direct on the Facebook pages - but I guess hard to seperate the sense from the nonsense in such environments :lol

But I agree - the mistakes are so basic most of the time you really wonder

Occasionally you get a real homerun fig but I suspect that has more to do with the artists involved having a true passion for that particular character and knowing all the little details than anything else

Are you crazy, void don't come cheap you know. :lol

There's plenty of free consultation available on these boards or better yet direct on the Facebook pages - but I guess hard to seperate the sense from the nonsense in such environments :lol

But I agree - the mistakes are so basic most of the time you really wonder

Occasionally you get a real homerun fig but I suspect that has more to do with the artists involved having a true passion for that particular character and knowing all the little details than anything else

Blade and Leonidas figures were perfect :yess:

easily thats no problem, but then you hit the hips where they start from the sides after the torso and then we have limitation

Unless if you replace the zip tie with a lengthy one that would work

How big is the zip tie ?
Are they super tiny ones or regular size ones ?

Because I dunno where to get small zip ties from.

Back