ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of a young embarrassed George Bush.

545012_10150915281447344_1946807421_n.jpg

Nah, this joke gettin old. Me fail.

We need better pics of the headsculpt- I think it's Bale but to what degree it is close I need more views...

So the belt's fit is so tight that it has to stay in that awkward position at the mid-ab? I say leave it unclasped if possible and let it hang. No one's going to notice.

So the belt's fit is so tight that it has to stay in that awkward position at the mid-ab? I say leave it unclasped if possible and let it hang. No one's going to notice.

From the looks of things it seems you can un-do the rear zip-tie, drop it lower and either tie it looser or use something else such as thread. It's what i plan to do. The lowest point by default is ok, but i want it lower.

I've actually come full circle now it's Joker that looks like complete ____ and Batman doesn't actually look that bad :slap :lol

Still waiting to see someone futz him properly before I make a decision, need to see that cape under the cowl and the belt positioned 100% :impatient: :gah:

Deffo prefer Bats over Joker. Joker's headsculp is excellent but the clothes let it down - reminds me of HT V1. Oh well!! Still get my favourite Batman costume!

Deffo prefer Bats over Joker. Joker's headsculp is excellent but the clothes let it down - reminds me of HT V1. Oh well!! Still get my favourite Batman costume!

You give HT's V1 way too much credit. The coat wasn't even the right colour :lol

For the guys that questioned ironing the cape, wouldn't it be possible to soak it in cold water and then hang it up to dry? The creases should drop out, as it dries as it should have a bit of weight in it.

They have officially kicked HT's butt out of the gate for 1/4 Batman. HT has time to change their strategy of just making the 1/6 into a giant figure.

HT has time to make adjustments though. That's where HT marketing beats the crap out of EB's.

Do you mean sculpting? Marketing is irrelevant

how is their marketing irrelevant? HT puts there specs out early for a reason. They strive to make their products better, they want criticism, so they can turn out a better product and by releasing full pics early, it allows them to take in feedback and make minor adjustments. They don't do it all the time, but they do make adjustments on most products.

how is their marketing irrelevant? HT puts there specs out early for a reason. They strive to make their products better, they want criticism, so they can turn out a better product and by releasing full pics early, it allows them to take in feedback and make minor adjustments. They don't do it all the time, but they do make adjustments on most products.

Correct. It's been this way for over 4 years now.

Back