ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could care less if Bill insulted my mama, as long as they produce a quality figure I'm ok with him spouting off. No one listens to him anyway.

Ok, maybe your mama...not mine. ;) :D

Houston we have a problem...

IMGP5917.JPG

Profile of HS looks weird ( to me ) !

But Batman mask profile looks perfect ! :)

Last edited:
On the Bale head? Who cares. Only 1 individual in the whole world will display a $400 batman figure as Bruce Wayne.

Oh god no!!! Panic panic panic! It looks rubbish from the side! Everyone go mad!!!!!
Oh wait .. I'm gonna pose it with the Batman head and leave the Bale head in the box. :) Phew. Panic over.

Thanks for posting. Not the most flattering of pictures though. Cape looks wrinkled and belt is too high. This is Batman Begins not Dark knight returns.

There is someone selling these on eBay for 498 and he's sold 30 already. With 5 left.

Regarding the whole HT "Patent Pending" thing with the removable mouth swapping plates: That's simply a warning to other companies that HT is in the process of acquiring a patent on that tech.

Can other companies (like EB for example) duplicate that tech right now with no consequences? Absolutely.

Will those companies be absolutely ____ed if and when HT actually get their patent approved? Absolutely.

Not only will they be liable for monetary damages BEFORE HT actually got their patent (that's why there's a "Patent Pending" warning) but they could also have all their remaining product stock that infringes on HT's patent seized.

Sounds like EB is trying to get around this by not promoting their head sculpts with that feature so they can simply argue that the customers who bought their products did those mods on their own i.e. EB never intended for their product to be used in that way. :lol

Huge risk either way. We'll see what happens.

Kind of sounds like a reason to not wait for a second batch from BBTS. :panic:

Yep, also would be why they are including three separate cowl sculpts to cover their asses instead of just one cowl with three mouthpieces. They can say the faces were not meant to be removed and swapped but if the customers find a way to remove and swap them on their own....

Seems like it would be hard to make that claim if there really are magnets behind the face plates...

Houston we have a problem...

IMGP5917.JPG

Profile of HS looks weird ( to me ) !

But Batman mask profile looks perfect ! :)

BW does look odd from the side, but damn! Those Batmans!

Hope the cape can be ironed.

There is someone selling these on eBay for 498 and he's sold 30 already. With 5 left.

that's 30 impatient suckers I guess :monkey1. A few months after this is released from other retailers, the price is gonna drop under $400 like the Terminator.

This is a great figure but the contrast between the cowl and the suit finish kills it for me. Looks like it has a custom head made by a different person. All these shot are under harsh lighting though so maybe it won't be so obvious when displayed.

Word seems to be that once these ani-com ones have gone next batch is september, which would mean EB online sales, probably october in hand. None of this has been officially confirmed but thats what the HK dealers are saying.

Awesome, plenty of time to save up, I've ordered through BBTS, and they usually get stuff later other retailers.

Kind of sounds like a reason to not wait for a second batch from BBTS. :panic:

Seems like it would be hard to make that claim if there really are magnets behind the face plates...

BW does look odd from the side, but damn! Those Batmans!

Hope the cape can be ironed.

I've actually took the plunge and purchased this from evilBay :monkey2

Back