ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of get what haloid's saying, though. Bill shouldn't be so quick to call foul when HT does something...

I kind of get what haloid's saying, though. Bill shouldn't be so quick to call foul when HT does something...

Did any of you read what he wrote a while ago? Something along the line of "... You guys are lucky to get the amazing batman from EB. Stay tuned" :lol

I couldn't care less of what the guy is saying now, so long as I get a perfect batman.

Did any of you read what he wrote a while ago? Something along the line of "... You guys are lucky to get the amazing batman from EB. Stay tuned" :lol

I couldn't care less of what the guy is saying now, so long as I get a perfect batman.

I don't care what haloid said, the fact of the matter is that he's got a point. One of the things that turned me off of this figure the most wasn't the teasers, or the delays, it was Bill, and how he was constantly shooting his mouth off, and, quite frankly, making a fool of himself. Now, the proof is in the pudding that he had no right to be calling anyone "followers" when he himself was doing the same thing.

I don't care what haloid said, the fact of the matter is that he's got a point. One of the things that turned me off of this figure the most wasn't the teasers, or the delays, it was Bill, and how he was constantly shooting his mouth off, and, quite frankly, making a fool of himself. Now, the proof is in the pudding that he had no right to be calling anyone "followers" when he himself was doing the same thing.

Is that gonna make you not buy the figure then?

Is that gonna make you not buy the figure then?

Nope, as I've said numerous times, I'd say that there's about an 80 percent chance that I'll swallow my pride and order this. It looks too damn good. I don't know Bill in real life, but my point is this: when you're running a business, you should be professional. His ego, and his attitude were not positively contributing to the image that he should want.

I don't particularly like the Joker, but I find the Batman to be a nice looking figure. But Bill's attitude throughout the reveal process just made me despise everything Enterbay is doing. HT takes a classier approach to their products than Bill, and it gets my business. Again, nice figure, but the makers of the figure just made me lose the appreciation I could have had for it.

Nope, as I've said numerous times, I'd say that there's about an 80 percent chance that I'll swallow my pride and order this. It looks too damn good. I don't know Bill in real life, but my point is this: when you're running a business, you should be professional. His ego, and his attitude were not positively contributing to the image that he should want.
Where does this perception of his ego and attitude come from anyway?

Where does this perception of his ego and attitude come from anyway?

He would always post stuff ragging on HT about their figures and business practices. It just gets old. He made it seem like his company was the best ever, and it just turned me off from his products.

I read a few pages back that a batch will be released in September? Anyone know if that's 100% fact?

Word seems to be that once these ani-com ones have gone next batch is september, which would mean EB online sales, probably october in hand. None of this has been officially confirmed but thats what the HK dealers are saying.

I don't particularly like the Joker, but I find the Batman to be a nice looking figure. But Bill's attitude throughout the reveal process just made me despise everything Enterbay is doing. HT takes a classier approach to their products than Bill, and it gets my business. Again, nice figure, but the makers of the figure just made me lose the appreciation I could have had for it.

HT have said before that they will never straightly rerelease a product, as they will always continue to innovate, that the joker DX is the last joker they will make and the DX is the perfection line. But we know that they relaunched the tumbler, the bat pod. And also they are making another joker, and also improving a DX 2.0.

You guys are taking their words too personally IMO.

HT have said before that they will never straightly rerelease a product, as they will always continue to innovate, that the joker DX is the last joker they will make and the DX is the perfection line. But we know that they relaunched the tumbler, the bat pod. And also they are making another joker, and also improving a DX 2.0.

You guys are taking their words too personally IMO.

There's a difference between making business statements and being an _______. HT hasn't made any personal attacks against other companies, which Bill has.

Back