ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, just thought I'd ask if anyone had suggestions for the best place to get this guy from? I have looked and found multiple listings on eBay for around $360-$380 or so, and BBTS has a ton available for $379.99. I have never ordered from BBTS but I hear they are good overall. I was just thinking I am more likely to have any problems taken care of easier with BBTS than eBay. Any advice or better pricing available anywhere that ou know of? Thanks!:)

I would've said Amazon. That's where I got mine. The prices there right now are higher than anything you have listed here. The only reason I mention it is because the prices seem to fluctuate on Amazon. I got mine for about $325. Now it's anywhere from $370 to $470. It's worth keeping an eye on if you're looking for a deal. Otherwise, you might be better off going with what you've already got.

I would've said Amazon. That's where I got mine. The prices there right now are higher than anything you have listed here. The only reason I mention it is because the prices seem to fluctuate on Amazon. I got mine for about $325. Now it's anywhere from $370 to $470. It's worth keeping an eye on if you're looking for a deal. Otherwise, you might be better off going with what you've already got.

Yeah I have been checking Amazon periodically... About $400 on average. Any specifics about BBTS? Good CS? Do they charge for shipping or is it free? Hope the questions aren't annoying, I just don't want to have trouble with such an expensive piece!

Bbts simply because they do go out of thier ways to help thier customers with issues, and you can bet there will be.

Bbts simply because they do go out of thier ways to help thier customers with issues, and you can bet there will be.

Unfortunately, that is true. DoggieDoc, if you end up getting this figure and it doesn't have quality control issues, please make it known. I have to document it under my "Supernatural events that I didn't think were possible but are" folder.

Unfortunately, that is true. DoggieDoc, if you end up getting this figure and it doesn't have quality control issues, please make it known. I have to document it under my "Supernatural events that I didn't think were possible but are" folder.

Man, not making me feel so hot about getting it! I have seen the posts about the issues, so hoping if I get it I don't run into too many. Do those commenting have this figure currently? If so, have you managed to end up with a clean one?

Man, not making me feel so hot about getting it! I have seen the posts about the issues, so hoping if I get it I don't run into too many. Do those commenting have this figure currently? If so, have you managed to end up with a clean one?

I have it. And it's the only figure I refuse to part ways with. It is my grail. The fact of the matter is that Enterbay just doesn't give a flip about quality. Their craftsmanship is 2nd to none in my opinion. They're amazing. But the dings, marks, paint blemishes, fingerprints, etc. have been well documented. Needless to say, 2 of my 3 headsculpts have white paint marks on them. They're not so bad to the point that I lose my mind over them. In fact, I don't even use anything other than the one staring straight forward, which doesn't have any defects. I love this figure. I'm just not going to lie and say it's perfect.

Last edited:

I think mine is pretty good. I didn't notice any defects with the figure. Of course I share the mistake in design like the belt length and laughable plastic strap to hold the belt. The magnets on the neck area are positioned wrongly, etc.

Oh, I thought the magnets were placed on the lower part of the neck, on the cowl... But you're right :monkey1.. manget are inside the suit I think..

By the way.. I don't know if it's only my Batman, but the cowl where the eyes are pointing to the right (right for me, left for him) has several white spots.. whats are those white spots??? is there a way to remove them?

mine had several white spots too.
it easily removable by scratching it with your fingernail.
I did that because I was frustated, but it worked :yess:

Got the exclusive version for usd250!!

Can not resist the price, straight to the operation room to take out those fat and slightly move those magnets.

Here is mine!
0FC5F763-7550-4EE0-AA05-3C8EC655B203-7350-000004CE7BA85D53.jpg

Yup, actually i sold my hot toys tdk original costume for usd350, so its cheaper than 1/6 figure..

And i also get the 1/4 joker cheaper than my dx11 / dx01

If only this figure is labeled with "hot toys", the price would be crazy at my country.. Hahaha im so happy right now! This figure rocks!!

If only this figure is labeled with "hot toys", the price would be crazy at my country..

Yup, I said the same thing at a local forum, because these figures are so overrated here in my country. Everyone wanted the QS001 and ignores the EB Batman. LOL :lol

COngrats again man! Enjoy!

Got the exclusive version for usd250!!

Can not resist the price, straight to the operation room to take out those fat and slightly move those magnets.

Here is mine!
0FC5F763-7550-4EE0-AA05-3C8EC655B203-7350-000004CE7BA85D53.jpg

Congratulations, bro. He's a beast :)

Out of curiosity, what is the exclusive version? The one that comes with the belt buckle?

yup, the one with belt buckle.

doesn't really care about it anyway, will probably sell the buckle and the joker mask to reduce the price i pay :)

So I was able to score one of these from a member here! Should be shipping out Friday and hopefully be here within a week or so:clap. I have a space set aside for him that he should JUST fit in. I will be sure to post a few pics. He will be my first and possibly only 1/4 scale... as if the fiancee' didn't already think I was crazy enough with my current collection!

Has there been any talk about Enterbay possibly doing a 1/4 of the TDK suit? I know Hot Toys did it, but that one is sort of meh.

Back