ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, I know, I own the figure.... Still can't see Christian Bale on that sculpt. The eyes are just not accurate enough.

The eyes looks just fine.

If anything they are too deeply set his head. But the shape is near identical to the pics I posted.:dunno

If anything they are too deeply set his head. But the shape is near identical to the pics I posted.:dunno

uhmmm Not really. Check the superior curve of the eye. It suppose to be more rounded and less plain. In simple words, less asian eyes and more rounded eyes.

uhmmm Not really. Check the superior curve of the eye. It suppose to be more rounded and less plain. In simple words, less asian eyes and more rounded eyes.

1362809393_Jim-Carrey-GIF-PACK-10.gif

I don't think were looking at the same Picture. :lol

The eyes look identical in comparison.

Enterbays sculpt is on the left.

Best answer you could have possibly given. :lol

Yeah. Judging from those pics the sculpt is pretty damn good. I remember initial pics and it really never left an impression on me but these pic make it looks fantastic.

I don't like the DX head sculpt at all and I see far less Bale in it than the Enterbay one.

The eyes on the EB are too far in but it's still more accurate in my opinion.

But then some folks do have better facial recognitions than others.

This was my second Batman from MODELZONE and now im seeing the problems with the quality control of Enterbay:

IMG_2515x_zps59b38304.jpg

IMG_2519x_zps31ea9c1d.jpg

IMG_2514x_zpsc40d15ee.jpg

IMG_2517x_zpsdd1e4f38.jpg

IMG_2518x_zpse9c41750.jpg

And this is the most amazing fault, A FINGERPRINT:

IMG_2511x_zps7032575d.jpg

Yeah, i have the fingerprint of the man/woman guilty of our problems:

img2521sss.jpg

I want to return it to MODELZONE, hope they accept, because with the first one i received a cape with a hole and they only gave me a refund.

With those faults i only want to return it but it will be expensive for me to ship to uk.

The holes in the cape are supposed to be there I think dude as that's where the magnets go.

Yeah, my cape has holes!

Any of of those issues you have I think you get over but you have three imperfections there thand i think I that would drive me mad.

you could just return the parts with issues and make it sound like a compromise to Modelzone. They can then send the full figure back to Enterbay with your damaged parts on and send you the fresh parts. saves a whole bunch of money that! ;)

Jesus Christ Enterbay, get it together!!!

Thanks for your help.

I sent a email to Modelzone to see what can i do to resolve the problem

I can glue the belt but the not with the scratches on heads and the fingerprints on the boat.

I also sent the pictures to Enterbay customer service to show them the fingerprints on the boat.

This was my second Batman from MODELZONE and now im seeing the problems with the quality control of Enterbay:

IMG_2515x_zps59b38304.jpg

IMG_2519x_zps31ea9c1d.jpg

IMG_2514x_zpsc40d15ee.jpg

IMG_2517x_zpsdd1e4f38.jpg

IMG_2518x_zpse9c41750.jpg

And this is the most amazing fault, A FINGERPRINT:

IMG_2511x_zps7032575d.jpg

Yeah, i have the fingerprint of the man/woman guilty of our problems:

img2521sss.jpg

I was just about to get Enterbay 1/4 Batman and Joker also. Honestly, after seeing these fotographs about Enterbays quality control, no way. Hot Toys issues are enough for me!

I wonder are you going to send these parts back for replacement? I mean whole figure has problems!

I thought i had bad luck when i ordered my first batman and it came with a little fault on one head.

But when i opened today the second one... i couldn´t believe what i was seeing.

Well, thats basically how my first one looked. The replacement was even worse. Midtown comics had this guy for $279.99 and I got a second one and its pristine. So much so, im having a velvet custom cape made for it...

Last edited:
Hey guys, just thought I'd ask if anyone had suggestions for the best place to get this guy from? I have looked and found multiple listings on eBay for around $360-$380 or so, and BBTS has a ton available for $379.99. I have never ordered from BBTS but I hear they are good overall. I was just thinking I am more likely to have any problems taken care of easier with BBTS than eBay. Any advice or better pricing available anywhere that ou know of? Thanks!:)

Back