ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I permit this franpincho.

Yeah, you're onto a good one here. Not exactly the most 'fun' because they gave you very few display options and even if they did I wouldn't trust an EB body not to break - however - it looks amazing.

Still the single-best headsculpt of Arnie in the action-figure domain for my money. I wished they would have done a semi-BD one aswell but I suspect the ship has sailed on EB Terminator figures.

It's not a perfectly done figure - the BD arm and knee don't look the best - but overall it's a stunner, definitely a good one to have if you only have one.

I permit this franpincho.

Yeah, you're onto a good one here. Not exactly the most 'fun' because they gave you very few display options and even if they did I wouldn't trust an EB body not to break - however - it looks amazing.

Still the single-best headsculpt of Arnie in the action-figure domain for my money. I wished they would have done a semi-BD one aswell but I suspect the ship has sailed on EB Terminator figures.

It's not a perfectly done figure - the BD arm and knee don't look the best - but overall it's a stunner, definitely a good one to have if you only have one.

Thx very much buddy. Great points there, and yes, the fun factor (while great) it's not one of my concerns.

Having a big purchase very soon, and everything will help. Prioritizing my collection to only -I can't live without- type of pieces.

Appreciate the advice.

Hi
I Was wondering if you dudes could help me.

I can't decide if to order the EB T2 BD 1/4 or the HT t2 BD DX13. Money isn't a issue - so price doesn't matter.

Which is the better?

Obviously the big draw of the EB figure is the sculpt.

The HT set you have multiple accessories.

But I keep reading bad things about EB QC. It really puts me off. As I said money isn't an option but I don't want to waste money on something fragile.
I know HT QC isn't perfect but they seem better than EB.
Look forward to your help.

Hi
I Was wondering if you dudes could help me.

I can't decide if to order the EB T2 BD 1/4 or the HT t2 BD DX13. Money isn't a issue - so price doesn't matter.

Which is the better?

Obviously the big draw of the EB figure is the sculpt.

The HT set you have multiple accessories.

But I keep reading bad things about EB QC. It really puts me off. As I said money isn't an option but I don't want to waste money on something fragile.
I know HT QC isn't perfect but they seem better than EB.
Look forward to your help.

Read the three posts above yours?

There's a new variant for t800bd. I just picked up mine from the convention. The knees area is different. Pictures coming tonight.

Ok thanks - is there any QC issues with the later releases of the figures? I read somewhere the quality of the figure isn't the same as the first batches. I don't wanna spend money and be disappointed. Do you guys know if this true

IMG_20140907_022225.jpgIMG_20140907_022225.jpgIMG_20140907_022255.jpgIMG_20140907_022441.jpgIMG_20140907_022721.jpgIMG_20140907_022849.jpg

a few note id like to highlight.

1) the light up feature is pretty solid click and goes off after 10-15 seconds.
2) Stains around the neck is less visible, not as bad as some have mention here.
3) Knee area is different from those i have seen in this thread.
4) Weathering of clothes is pretty ok, but I'm satisfied with the quality.

I just picked this up today at a toy convention from ENTERBAY booth. Hopefully this is useful for those on the fence :)

I'm not sure bout the earlier bathes. But my pants do extend till roughly the ankle area.

I'm not sure bout the earlier bathes. But my pants do extend till roughly the ankle area.
hi mate can you check how far up the right arm goes up as mine doesn't stay horizontal straight as it just drops down to the waist is this with all the figures or do I have a loose arm? anyone else noticed this?

thx

hi mate can you check how far up the right arm goes up as mine doesn't stay horizontal straight as it just drops down to the waist is this with all the figures or do I have a loose arm? anyone else noticed this?

thx

the clicks in ratchet joint doesn't seem to hold the right arm up but the left cut arm holds up fine with the ratchet joint.

3aqunune.jpg

Finally making some progress! Leg needs shortened slightly but I'm happy with it so far.
The pants on mine are a tad short (about ankle length) wish they were a bit longer and bunch up slightly at the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3aqunune.jpg

Finally making some progress! Leg needs shortened slightly but I'm happy with it so far.
The pants on mine are a tad short (about ankle length) wish they were a bit longer and bunch up slightly at the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does you right arm in the figure stay horizontal? can you check that in your figure? trying to create side straight pose with the gun but the joint seams weak

I hope Enterbay buy the Terminator 1 license.
When various companys have a Iron Man 3 license, why not on Terminator.

Its theoretical possible, because Sideshow, Neca and Enterbay have a T2 1/4 license.

Quality pictures. Bravo sir.

Seems like it's a last hurrah for the T-800 from Enterbay, they've gone awfully quiet on movie figures lately.

Love all the photos, misterside. I agree with franpincho, I also think that this is the best T800 figure made thus far, regardless of the scale. It's one of those figures whose pictures still wow you despite seeing it everyday in your own shelf.

Back