ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew I shouldn't look into this thread and now I just bought this figure too! AAAAHHH....

Well, last night it said only 3 left in stock - I then bought two and you just bought one and now it shows 2 left in stock?

Eforcity doesn't have a stellar rating - ~90% -but it had a great rating on eBay.

Did you receive a shipping notice? I received an invoice and it stated it will send a confirmation when it ships. Hoping it's legit.

Bought the last 2 it's showing. Hope it's actually in stock and ships...

Hope so too. Here's their return policy in case this is too good to be true.

Action & Toy Figures Return Policy

1. No returns accepted unless defective products
2. Defective item must be reported within 7 days from the delivery
3. RMA number is required on all return, please contact us to obtain the RMA number
4. All items returned without RMA number will be refused.

All returns must include the following:

1. Original packaging (manufacturer's box, plastic bags, etc.)
2. Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
3. Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is REQUIRED on every return package. You can obtain the RMA number by contacting us with your Invoice Number or Order Number.
4. Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
5. The return must be complete and include all parts from the package including packaging material
6. Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)

The RMA number must be written on the invoice or the shipping box. The RMA number must NOT be written on the original manufacturer's packaging. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.

eForCity® in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.

Well, last night it said only 3 left in stock - I then bought two and you just bought one and now it shows 2 left in stock?

Eforcity doesn't have a stellar rating - ~90% -but it had a great rating on eBay.

Did you receive a shipping notice? I received an invoice and it stated it will send a confirmation when it ships. Hoping it's legit.

Now it says 6 left in stock. ??

I paid $17 for Priority Shipping. I was supposed to receive it on Friday but UPS didn't show up. Interestingly, the UPS status displayed "the receiver requested a delay in delivery" (BS since I didn't request delay anything). Anyway, its status is "On Delivery" for today so let's see if UPS delivers its promise. Else, the poor customer service will receive an angry call from me.

I paid $17 for Priority Shipping. I was supposed to receive it on Friday but UPS didn't show up. Interestingly, the UPS status displayed "the receiver requested a delay in delivery" (BS since I didn't request delay anything). Anyway, its status is "On Delivery" for today so let's see if UPS delivers its promise. Else, the poor customer service will receive an angry call from me.

You'll forget all about it once you get to unbox your BD T800, buddy. Prepare to be amazed, so congrats!

UPS delivered it, and OMG it looks amazing. This is a real deal from Eforcity, not some scumbag on evilBay trying to scam people.

I feel like ordering a second but I notice Eforcity raised the price up to $289.99 and now they have 5 left (LOL). Did they find an abandoned Enterbay shipping container somewhere?

Was it the first or second batch I wonder? Not that it makes a difference to a great bargain.

I guess what happens is that Enterbay don't advertise that much so perhaps their figure go a little under the radar. Open to correction here.

Was it the first or second batch I wonder? Not that it makes a difference to a great bargain.

I guess what happens is that Enterbay don't advertise that much so perhaps their figure go a little under the radar. Open to correction here.

I ordered 2 myself and the package came today. Item appears to be new but how do you ascertain whether it's a first batch or second batch? What is the difference between them?

Don't know,was any problem with the 1st batch ? Why would they hold the 1st batch this long ?

Back