ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me what they used to make his arm stump more movie accurate? Just got one of these brand new for a great deal. This piece is awesome, can't really see the new SS statue beating this at all. The only thing better on the statue is the stump lol

I've owned this fig for around a year and a half? and just discovered that most of his hands don't fit on the damn pegs :( I was hoping to display him with the mini-gun... Still, a cool figure though, and a sculpt that won't be beaten.

Finally scored one of these in eBay.co.uk for £250 shipped! One of the newer batches but still very satisfied and eager to receive it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I seriously see this piece being sought after in the years to come, I couldn't say no to the price it was going for either

New pose for mine, love this figure!

u2yje6ed.jpg

Enviado con Tapatalk

u4yqyzum.jpg

Arrived this afternoon, sadly I have work tonight so I can't spend time with this piece :(
Beautiful figure though I sorted expected it to be a large item but still got blown away by its size! A bit bummed the sight on my M79 is broken off as it wasn't mentioned also the light up eye seems to come on every time I readjust his head.
Still very happy with the purchase, plan on buying a second M79 and making one battle damaged.

a5ara4as.jpg

Nothing too exciting, but I still can't get enough of this guy!
Ordered another M79 on eBay so ill be damaging the stock on my current M79 hopefully get it accurate as I can!

ane3agy3.jpg
tybupuga.jpg
edy6umem.jpg

M79 damaged stock, still getting some tweaks here and there but overall pleased with the result of it, hoping to purchase a second BD endo arm to mod and make it more accurate to the film

Great work on the stock! Something I've always wanted to try but never have.

Thanks mate! Personally I think it's something people should look into doing, I know that ill probably never own the clean T-800 so I had no real use for the clean M79 I only bought a second on eBay incase it comes to selling my figure

Could someone please let me know how I can take out the batteries? I was not able to find any helpful guidance on the internet.
Do I have to take off the entire head or is there just a faceplate I need to remove?
Frankly speaking, I really can't tell when looking at the figure or the documents provided by Enterbay. In the latter mentioned documents it looks like that one only needs to remove the faceplate (if there is such a thing). As I said, I really can't tell.

Thanks in advance!

Back