ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd probably just end up selling the extra. EB really didn't provide much in the way of display options to make 2 of them worthwhile.

Preordered mine on June 6 and he's finally arriving on Christmas eve. Best Christmas present ever!!!

Congratulations Bro !!!

a3agypu8.jpg

Damn this thread. Always cared for a Terminator figure in my collection, but never got a Hot Toys version. I can feel my resistance crumbling, time to start budgeting for one of these and a display case, sigh.

You need to get him.
Pictures do him justice, but unpacking him and seeing the glory face first is another game, really.
I have 2 1/4 pieces and don´t regret it, fella.

It´s not the final set up for them. I need a display cabinet before expose them.

But i also have another clean on bike.

OMG, love the Endoskeleton pose.

I also have Batman Enterbay and ... Joker.

Can´t wair to receive the TDKR 1/4.

OMG, love the Endoskeleton pose.

I also have Batman Enterbay and ... Joker.

Can´t wair to receive the TDKR 1/4.

Thanks Bro, to me this is the best pose for the Endo. Simple and movie accurate ^^

I also have the Joker but he's going to be custom i will post pic when i get him back :)

Yap, hot needles works great on 1/6 scale, bro. True. But in 1/4 scale they give too little holes. ((( So I've used the awl and glue, worked pretty well. And yes, lighter is only for solid burns, that's for sure!

Should post some shots of my 1/6 T800 Cyberdyne with needled back. :)

Hello friend, I'm from Brazil and found it very interesting what you did with the T800. I have long wanted to leave jacketA and more worn pants. Does Poderi friend informing me that he used to leave worn?

1/6 just looks foolish compared to 1/4. I'm now the proud owner of this piece, and I can say that this ****s all over my DX13. I think I'm done with 1/6.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Back