ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Thanks for the reassuring words, Bro! Awesome setup/pic too, btw! Can't wait for this guy to come. I've waited so long for this figure and have watched everyone else's reviews/pics, I really hope he doesn't disappoint once I get him in hand.

So how come so many are still waiting to get this beast of a figure?

Did Enterbay put more into production or something?

I'm waiting for my May BBTS preorder. :impatient: I considered giving it a pass due to the awesomeness of DX13 but I think I still want this guy in 1/4.

My T800 BD with Batman HT

:)

1524584_584407111612896_349823607_n.jpg

Alter Ego comics just got him in Stock for 399.00 plus ship. I have ordered from them before and they Double box so you will get a Mint Shipper box as well if that matters. They are kind of like BBTS when it comes to shipping.

I just cancelled my BBTS order and ordered from them. I'm excited to get this figure to put next to my HT 1/4 Endo.

Next up for me is the T1000 :) :hi5:

https://www.alteregocomics.com/enterbay-t800-battle-damaged.html

Thanks very much for the tip - ordered. Still love BBTS but fail on this one. 1/4 T1000 for me as well!

Yeah I cant wait....Mine is processing now so hoping they ship out today. It says ships next day on page. I bought my 1/4 HT Batman from AE and they double boxed him which was cool. Plus they have reward points too. Not as much as SSC but more than BBTS. Plus BBTS wanted 419 for the PO plus ship.

I hope I get him by the weekend. I know a lot of carriers are really pushing packages out so maybe....

:yess:

Well go figure the day after I order from AlterEgo Comics, CornerStoneComics has a Christmas sale and gives us a 15% off coupon for instock items. 1/4 Enterbay T800 Battle Damage shows in stock.

So here is the price breakdown:
-67.50 15%off :wavecoupon Code xmas15:wave
-------------
Plus shipping from California

I don't know if they double box like AlterEgo and BBTS does if that matters to you.

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/i...ID=1234&ChildCategory_ID=1236&Product_ID=6766

INSTRUCTIONS FOR XMAS 15% OFF SALE
Instructions for 15% off ALL IN STOCK PRODUCT sale. Please use coupon code: xmas15 during checkout to receive 15% off all in stock merchandise. Does NOT apply to Pre-Order, Back Order, Wait List or Sold Out items. Limited to quantities available on the website. The 15% off will be deducted from the current lowest listed price, even if the item is already on sale. PLEASE do not add this item to your cart. It will not get you any discount or product. It is just here for instructional purposes. Please allow 2-3 additional processing days for your order to ship compared to our normal turnaround time. Please do not combine pre-orders with your 15% off sale items as it will likely cause further shipping delays on your order. Web inventory is separate from store inventory, and offer does not apply to in-store purchases-- WEB ONLY. Thanks, and have fun!

I'm still happy I ordered from AlterEgo. Like I said they double boxed my 1/4 HT Batman so I'm guessing they will double box this guy. Plus the shipping is fast. My tracking already shows on its way, I noticed on the CorneStone Comics site it says additional time to process holiday sale items so maybe they will not be fast in shipping if that matters.

Well once again I'm very excited to get this figure. I think it's a big chunk of money, but from the reviews seems to be worth it.

:wave

Last edited:
Well go figure the day after I order from AlterEgo Comics, CornerStoneComics has a Christmas sale and gives us a 15% off coupon for instock items. 1/4 T800 shows in stock.

So here is the price breakdown:

-67.50 15%off :wavecoupon Code xmas15:wave

-------------

Plus shipping from California

I don't know if they double box like AlterEgo and BBTS does if that matters to you.

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/i...ID=1234&ChildCategory_ID=1236&Product_ID=6766

INSTRUCTIONS FOR XMAS 15% OFF SALE

Instructions for 15% off ALL IN STOCK PRODUCT sale. Please use coupon code: xmas15 during checkout to receive 15% off all in stock merchandise. Does NOT apply to Pre-Order, Back Order, Wait List or Sold Out items. Limited to quantities available on the website. The 15% off will be deducted from the current lowest listed price, even if the item is already on sale. PLEASE do not add this item to your cart. It will not get you any discount or product. It is just here for instructional purposes. Please allow 2-3 additional processing days for your order to ship compared to our normal turnaround time. Please do not combine pre-orders with your 15% off sale items as it will likely cause further shipping delays on your order. Web inventory is separate from store inventory, and offer does not apply to in-store purchases-- WEB ONLY. Thanks, and have fun!

I'm still happy I ordered from AlterEgo. Like I said they double boxed my 1/4 HT Batman so I'm guessing they will double box this guy. Plus the shipping is fast. My tracking already shows on its way, I noticed on the CorneStone Comics site it says additional time to process holiday sale items so maybe they will not be fast in shipping if that matters.

Well once again I'm very excited to get this figure. I think it's a big chunk of money, but from the reviews seems to be worth it.

:wave

T800 or t800 BD ?

Well done Man congratz !!

T800 or t800 BD ?

Well done Man congratz !!

Thanks....

This is for the 1/4 T800 Battle Damage version. They show him in stock and you can use the coupon on in stock items. I guess the choice is to figure out if you want fast service in shipping, or waiting a little longer. Plus whatever the shipping comes out to from Alter Ego vs ConerstoneComics. Either way I'm very excited and crossing my fingers I dont have any QC issues on mine....

Thanks....

This is for the 1/4 T800 Battle Damage version. They show him in stock and you can use the coupon on in stock items. I guess the choice is to figure out if you want fast service in shipping, or waiting a little longer. Plus whatever the shipping comes out to from Alter Ego vs ConerstoneComics. Either way I'm very excited and crossing my fingers I dont have any QC issues on mine....

Hope for you bro :)

Back