ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool man. I'm eager to see SS's 1/4 scale maquette as well, if they're still making it. I'd love their 1:2 scale statue but too much money for me.

:exactly: like i mentioned earlier, i had ordered it and was ready to make payment when i chickened out in the last minute. Forgot that i would have had to slap on an extra $500+ charge due to the import tax :slap

Other than the money what do you think of the scale though?

It's a little big, but I got no issue with that. An endoskeleton is one piece where I feel that the bigger the better. I kinda see it as more of a prop than a character, like owning a piece of the film. It would be the only exception I'd make for that scale. I'm sure I could find a way to fit it into the room. It would most likely go in a corner somewhere, on its own. The rest of my collection would be displayed in a different part of the room.

:exactly: like i mentioned earlier, i had ordered it and was ready to make payment when i chickened out in the last minute. Forgot that i would have had to slap on an extra $500+ charge due to the import tax :slap

Yeah, that would make it way too expensive IMO. It's a nice statue, but not that nice, lol. In Australia it costs $2200 shipped, but I can't justify that cost on any collectible right now, so I'm gonna have to settle for the el cheapo Hot Toys version, lol. Maybe one day when I have a larger theatre room and I'm cashed up, I can get a 1:2 scale endo.

It's a little big, but I got no issue with that. An endoskeleton is one piece where I feel that the bigger the better. I kinda see it as more of a prop than a character, like owning a piece of the film. It would be the only exception I'd make for that scale. I'm sure I could find a way to fit it into the room. It would most likely go in a corner somewhere, on its own. The rest of my collection would be displayed in a different part of the room..

Yeah I agree, since it is half size it is more like a prop, a long with other half scale figure statues.

Don't know if I'll keep the preorder, but I just put one down at BBTS. I have Hot Toys' 1/4 Endoskeleton so this would be a nice companion piece.

1276656_10152155122699186_1178302352_o.jpg

kjzxcgc4p

Darkavatar no, no problem. The button of course isnt so good and it might stuck but in general works fine.

Ps:how can you post images?i paste the link but the image doesnt appear.

Yes, i have joined imageshuck and another one,dont remember, but links dont work out. I ll try these two you told me.

Something looks wrong, I can't get that thought out of my head what nightsurf said, that the shoulders are too low. I never noticed this before dam you night surf. :gah:

Yes, i have joined imageshuck and another one,dont remember, but links dont work out. I ll try these two you told me.

Well I am with photobucket, so I am not sure how flickr works TBH

Here is my latest set up with the BD T-800 alongside my 1:1 Endo bust

u9ery5eh.jpg

y6eqy7u5.jpg

ety6apu2.jpg

It's good but it looks like the same display and pose as before. Nevertheless, loos real, looks like better camera quality than before to. :clap

As always your presentation is fantastic. Lovely pose too.

Thanks a-dev, really appreciate that :hi5: I had much difficulty with choosing the right pose for this figure. With my clean version the choice was easy to make as i have him on the Harley...but with the BD version i must have had him in about 7 or 8 different poses until i rested with the above pose. It was the pose that was seen during the end scene when i believe Arnie had one more cartridge left in his shotgun! However, the pose would be killer if he still had the other arm attached...this is because while he was doing this pose he also had the handgun in the other arm and if i could achieve that look then i'd be a happy boy! Just wish the figure had an optional switch out arm...one damaged, like we recieved it, and one still intact! :(

It's good but it looks like the same display and pose as before. Nevertheless, loos real, looks like better camera quality than before to. :clap

Thats beacuse it is the same pose as before! :rotfl just posted another pic incase some missed it earlier :hi5: pics are achieved with iPhone 5 so a big shout out to Apple for the quality! :lol

Something looks wrong, I can't get that thought out of my head what nightsurf said, that the shoulders are too low. I never noticed this before dam you night surf. :gah:

Yeah that bugs me aswell. I remember someone saying it early on and I kind of dismissed it but eventually I came to agree. There's too much of a slope and not enough definition in the 'edge' of the shoulder for my liking.

Thanks a-dev, really appreciate that :hi5: I had much difficulty with choosing the right pose for this figure. With my clean version the choice was easy to make as i have him on the Harley...but with the BD version i must have had him in about 7 or 8 different poses until i rested with the above pose. It was the pose that was seen during the end scene when i believe Arnie had one more cartridge left in his shotgun! However, the pose would be killer if he still had the other arm attached...this is because while he was doing this pose he also had the handgun in the other arm and if i could achieve that look then i'd be a happy boy! Just wish the figure had an optional switch out arm...one damaged, like we recieved it, and one still intact! :(

Back when I got this figure I was so stoked about the headsculpt (still am) that I was really hoping EB would re-do the clean sculpt and also do a semi-BD headsculpt. Probably won't happen though.

Back when I got this figure I was so stoked about the headsculpt (still am) that I was really hoping EB would re-do the clean sculpt and also do a semi-BD headsculpt. Probably won't happen though.

Yea, doesnt look like Enterbay will be revisiting the T-800 for sometime...look how long its taking them to come up with the T-1000 and Robocop :slap

Still, i cant complain...these figures that they are producing really are top notch stuff! :)

Yeah that bugs me aswell. I remember someone saying it early on and I kind of dismissed it but eventually I came to agree. There's too much of a slope and not enough definition in the 'edge' of the shoulder for my liking.

Yeah it actually putting me off buying the figure now. However, looks good here though, and I don't notice it as much here.

pic from Dracula's collection.

Well I am not sure about a resculpt but they could at least make repaint of the clean version to match the same colors as the BD one. Instead of looking orange.

Back