ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long story about the Endo...basically i'd love an Endo in my collection period! So earlier this year i placed my order with Sideshow for the 1/2 scale Endo from HCG. Just as they were about to ship it i had second thoughts and pulled out...not sure why i did...i think it was partly to do with the money and also i realised that the 1/2 scale Endo had no articulation at all! I mean, you gotta have articulation with an Endo statue right!

Umm no it's a statue, what parts did you think would have articulation? :huh

So i did contemplate buying the Hot Toys version but once again i was thwarted due to the item selling out on the SSC website plus my local retailer had sold out too...this turned out to be a blessing as after looking at the inhand pics i started to not like it...the Endo is great but the base was a major turn off for me. So i'm now in the predicament of wanting an Endo statue but not sure what to do? I heard that Sideshow will be releasing another 1/4 scale maquette/PF in the future so may hold out for that or i'll be interested to see whether Enterbay make one also?

Is that just a rumor or is it confirmed?

For now, i still have my 1:1 Endo bust which i'm more than happy with so that will tide me over for the time being :hi5:

ugebasy4.jpg

Love that bust, is that SSC?

Umm no it's a statue, what parts did you think would have articulation? :huh

Is that just a rumor or is it confirmed?

Love that bust, is that SSC?

Well i thought the arms and legs would have some articulation. Just cos its a statue doesnt mean it doesnt have articulation. The Sideshow Robocop PF had articulation so it is possible! :wink1:

Hasnt been confirmed, but ive seen some Sideshow sketches somewhere on their website with pics of an Endo posed on rocks! :yess:

Yep, its the SSC bust, the combat version i believe which has been modded by making it shiny with some heavy duty polishing!!! :yess:

Well i thought the arms and legs would have some articulation. Just cos its a statue doesnt mean it doesnt have articulation. The Sideshow Robocop PF had articulation so it is possible! :wink1:

Ok I had no idea SS even made a Robocop PF. What articulation did it have?

Hasnt been confirmed, but ive seen some Sideshow sketches somewhere on their website with pics of an Endo posed on rocks! :yess:

Oh ok cool!

Yep, its the SSC bust, the combat version i believe which has been modded by making it shiny with some heavy duty polishing!!! :yess:

I am guessing you were the one responsbile for makng it look fantastic then? ;)

Ok I had no idea SS even made a Robocop PF. What articulation did it have?

Oh ok cool!

I am guessing you were the one responsbile for makng it look fantastic then? ;)

Yep, Robocop PF had articulation in the neck, arms and waist!

Unfortunately, i cant take the credit for hours and hours of polishing the bust to make it shiny...it was the seller who had modded it for me :wink1:

Yep, Robocop PF had articulation in the neck, arms and waist!

Just read a review on it, it was the first PF to have articulation, not sure if any other ones have it. I couldn't believe it even the right hip opens up to reveal the holster. :eek

Unfortunately, i cant take the credit for hours and hours of polishing the bust to make it shiny...it was the seller who had modded it for me :wink1:

Well the main thing is that it looks good, and it is a nice piece to have in your collection. ;)

Long story about the Endo...basically i'd love an Endo in my collection period! So earlier this year i placed my order with Sideshow for the 1/2 scale Endo from HCG. Just as they were about to ship it i had second thoughts and pulled out...not sure why i did...i think it was partly to do with the money and also i realised that the 1/2 scale Endo had no articulation at all! I mean, you gotta have articulation with an Endo statue right!

So i did contemplate buying the Hot Toys version but once again i was thwarted due to the item selling out on the SSC website plus my local retailer had sold out too...this turned out to be a blessing as after looking at the inhand pics i started to not like it...the Endo is great but the base was a major turn off for me. So i'm now in the predicament of wanting an Endo statue but not sure what to do? I heard that Sideshow will be releasing another 1/4 scale maquette/PF in the future so may hold out for that or i'll be interested to see whether Enterbay make one also?

For now, i still have my 1:1 Endo bust which i'm more than happy with so that will tide me over for the time being :hi5:

ugebasy4.jpg

Hey Bud,

Is the base the only thing you don't like about it, or do you not really like the figure itself? If it's just the base, you should still get it man, seeing as you always make custom diorama displays for your figures anyway, so the base won't matter. With your skills you could make an epic 'future war' base with rocks, sand, human skulls etc... and paint it all up. You could even repaint the stock base if you wanted something simple. It actually looks alright with a repaint. If I get another endo I'm definitely going to make a custom base to really bring the figure to life.

By the way, Enterbay aren't making one anymore. I saw those sketches of the Sideshow endo, but who knows if they still have plans to release that and if they do, looks like it won't be for a long time lol. Right now, this is the best 1/4 scale endo on the market. The next best thing is the 1/2 scale from Sideshow.

Just read a review on it, it was the first PF to have articulation, not sure if any other ones have it. I couldn't believe it even the right hip opens up to reveal the holster. :eek

Well the main thing is that it looks good, and it is a nice piece to have in your collection. ;)

I believe the Endo PF from Sideshow also had some articulation.

Hey Bud,

Is the base the only thing you don't like about it, or do you not really like the figure itself? If it's just the base, you should still get it man, seeing as you always make custom diorama displays for your figures anyway, so the base won't matter. With your skills you could make an epic 'future war' base with rocks, sand, human skulls etc... and paint it all up. You could even repaint the stock base if you wanted something simple. It actually looks alright with a repaint. If I get another endo I'm definitely going to make a custom base to really bring the figure to life.

By the way, Enterbay aren't making one anymore. I saw those sketches of the Sideshow endo, but who knows if they still have plans to release that and if they do, looks like it won't be for a long time lol. Right now, this is the best 1/4 scale endo on the market. The next best thing is the 1/2 scale from Sideshow.

I guess the base is the main reason, i do actually like the figure but not so much the char-grilled shins! I would've liked the whole thing to have been consistently chromed.

Would you say the scale is correct? If you put the Endo back to back with an Enterbay T-800 do they line up well?

I had mine out last night so had some fun with Vine:

https://vine.co/v/hJwE5xx5IDu

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/hJwE5xx5IDu/embed/simple" width="320" height="320" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I guess the base is the main reason, i do actually like the figure but not so much the char-grilled shins! I would've liked the whole thing to have been consistently chromed.

Would you say the scale is correct? If you put the Endo back to back with an Enterbay T-800 do they line up well?

Lol at char-grilled shins :lol I personally like them, I think it adds to the realism. It definitely looks better in real life. It gives the figure a more weathered appearance, like its been used. If you don't like this however, you can remove it. Its just paint. A few guys on the forums removed theirs with nail polish remover or polish.

As for scale, I don't have the Enterbay to compare but from what I've seen the Endo is definitely a bit shorter. Someone measured it up and it looks like the individual parts match up (as in, they look like they'd fit in an Arnold body), but when standing it is still a little shorter, so the spine or neck must be a little short. I'm sure some other members who have both figures can chime in here and show you a comparison shot or something. From what I've seen I think they still look good displayed near each other.

HI..Is buying THe 2-BD T800 direct from Enterbay a good option? have gotten into collecting recently and have a few collectibles on PO! can't buy this outright! are there ay dealers that offer(flex) part payments on this one?

HI..Is buying THe 2-BD T800 direct from Enterbay a good option? have gotten into collecting recently and have a few collectibles on PO! can't buy this outright! are there ay dealers that offer(flex) part payments on this one?

Read the last few pages of the thread and you will have your answer. :lol

Start on page 372.

Read the last few pages of the thread and you will have your answer. :lol

Start on page 372.

:) so buying from ENterbay is a disaster waiting to happen...can't tke that chance.when is Enterbay releasing this last batch btw? their site shows Shipping August Pre-order!

Last edited:
Lol at char-grilled shins :lol I personally like them, I think it adds to the realism. It definitely looks better in real life. It gives the figure a more weathered appearance, like its been used. If you don't like this however, you can remove it. Its just paint. A few guys on the forums removed theirs with nail polish remover or polish.

As for scale, I don't have the Enterbay to compare but from what I've seen the Endo is definitely a bit shorter. Someone measured it up and it looks like the individual parts match up (as in, they look like they'd fit in an Arnold body), but when standing it is still a little shorter, so the spine or neck must be a little short. I'm sure some other members who have both figures can chime in here and show you a comparison shot or something. From what I've seen I think they still look good displayed near each other.

The HT's Endo is certainly the best choice out of the 3 available (Cinemaquette, SSC Maquette and Hot Toys)...as much as i would love an Endo in my collection right now i think i'm going to have to slug it out and maybe wait for some news from Sideshow in regards to their new project, whenever that will be :dunno

The HT's Endo is certainly the best choice out of the 3 available (Cinemaquette, SSC Maquette and Hot Toys)...as much as i would love an Endo in my collection right now i think i'm going to have to slug it out and maybe wait for some news from Sideshow in regards to their new project, whenever that will be :dunno

Cool man. I'm eager to see SS's 1/4 scale maquette as well, if they're still making it. I'd love their 1:2 scale statue but too much money for me.

Back