ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting this figure for a while now to be honest, and was considering ordering from Enterbay direct as it was the cheapest way for me to order this figure, but after reading that feedback from dms54nyc (sorry about your issues bud), I think Timcent is the only option sadly, even though he overcharges big time.

Now, I had the Hot Toys Endoskeleton and recently had to destroy it at Sideshow's request in order to get a refund as it had a paint defect. I was then planning to buy another locally, but I'm now wondering if I should fork out the extra 90 bucks and get this figure instead from Timcent, and get the Endoskeleton later down the track. What do you guys think?

Depend the figure you really want mate.
I have the BD and i have to say he's awesome and better in person. The Endo is coming next week and i'm waiting for the T-1000 for October / December 2013 (I hope).

What i'm saying is, the price will be higher and higher for those figure ! Take the one your prefer now before the crazy eBay prices.

It's better to pay a little bit more (I did that with Timcent) but you can be sure to have something perfect and with him, often, you wont pay duties (tax) !

Hope it helps and sorry if my english is not perfect :(

hey dude, i've not used Timcent personally but he's recieved some good feedback from guys on here so that might be the best alternative...unfortunately he does seem to charge slightly more so its a catch 22 im afraid...

Hey bro, yeah I know, Timcent is my only option really. The decision is more should I get another Endo and get BD T800 later, or skip the Endo and pay the extra to get BD T800 instead and then get the endo again at a later date lol. I'm probably feeling this way since I already had the endo and now want to see what the BD Arnie looks like in person. That feeling of getting a new piece is bloody addictive LOL.

Depend the figure you really want mate.
I have the BD and i have to say he's awesome and better in person. The Endo is coming next week and i'm waiting for the T-1000 for October / December 2013 (I hope).

What i'm saying is, the price will be higher and higher for those figure ! Take the one your prefer now before the crazy eBay prices.

It's better to pay a little bit more (I did that with Timcent) but you can be sure to have something perfect and with him, often, you wont pay duties (tax) !

Hope it helps and sorry if my english is not perfect :(

It's hard for me to say which figure I really want. I've had the endo already, and think it's pretty awesome, but haven't seen the BD T800 in person so can't compare (although it does look amazing in pictures). The decision to get the Endo in the first place was easier as it's a lot cheaper for me and easy to get locally, whereas I can only get Enterbay figures from Timcent (at a premium). We don't pay tax in Australia though, if the item is under $1000 AUD, so I'm lucky there :yess: and your english is fine mate :) :hi5:

Hope they will make one for the clean version!
too much crazy ebay prices for it ;)

They should make a clean version with the same color as the BD one. The clean version looks too orange to me, but nonetheless realistic and thus, the PJ is still very good. However, it should be the same color as this.

Totally right ! I got it in hands and i have to say i wasn't so much impressed that's why i got the BD and ENDO. Here's mine :)

Hey bro, yeah I know, Timcent is my only option really. The decision is more should I get another Endo and get BD T800 later, or skip the Endo and pay the extra to get BD T800 instead and then get the endo again at a later date lol. I'm probably feeling this way since I already had the endo and now want to see what the BD Arnie looks like in person. That feeling of getting a new piece is bloody addictive LOL.

ha! i know the feeling! I say get the BD Arnie T-800 mate. Its without doubt the best 1/4 figure on the market at the moment...its like bring a miniature real life Arnold to your home! :lol

^which I don't understand why EB can't make the shoulder joint sit just right.their bruce lee was fine

Sorry to bring up this old post but what do you mean nightsurf? Are the shoulders really lower than normal articulated figures? Has anyone here seen a picture of the nude body of this figure? :huh

Still love the clean version of the T-800! Without the sunglasses not so much but with the sunglasses its just a killer figure which has a fanstastic range of articulation to acheive some super cool poses!

Although getting him on my Harley was more than time consuming to say the least!!! :lol

anaga5u2.jpg

butube2e.jpg

So that mean without the sunglasses, the likeness is off ? ;)

100% yes! The eyes are totally wrong in my opinion. The headsculpt on the BD version is spot on! But saying that, when i first saw the release pics of the clean version all those years ago, i was already won over with the sunglasses look and was never gonna display him without it!

Still love the clean version of the T-800! Without the sunglasses not so much but with the sunglasses its just a killer figure which has a fanstastic range of articulation to acheive some super cool poses!

Yeah it is a nice figure, that is for sure.

Although getting him on my Harley was more than time consuming to say the least!!! :lol

anaga5u2.jpg

butube2e.jpg

I bet :lol

Well i have to say that i'm in love with the BD version and i had to make a choice between the clean version or the endo. I bought the Endo :)

I did that pose for my BD ^^

100% yes! The eyes are totally wrong in my opinion. The headsculpt on the BD version is spot on!

I think most people agree it is the eyes that ruin the likeness as they are too small or beady looking.

Nevertheless, from the pics I have seen without glasses it doesn't look too bad as I can still tell it is Arnie. However, BD one I agree is 100% Arnold.

But saying that, when i first saw the release pics of the clean version all those years ago, i was already won over with the sunglasses look and was never gonna display him without it!

Yeah its the classic look, whenever I think of T2 I think of Arnold with glasses on, despite the fact he had that look in T1 police shoot out scene.

I think most people agree it is the eyes that ruin the likeness as they are too small or beady looking.

Nevertheless, from the pics I have seen without glasses it doesn't look too bad as I can still tell it is Arnie. However, BD one I agree is 100% Arnold.

Yeah its the classic look, whenever I think of T2 I think of Arnold with glasses on, despite the fact he had that look in T1 police shoot out scene.

Oh hell yea, BD version wins hands down in terms of any facesculpt whether it be polystone or a figure!

The Clean version just oozes the classic look of when Arnie strides in to the Mall in T2, takes out the shotgun from the box of roses and says..."Get Down!" :yess:

ha! i know the feeling! I say get the BD Arnie T-800 mate. Its without doubt the best 1/4 figure on the market at the moment...its like bring a miniature real life Arnold to your home!:lol

Yeah I bet! All the pics I've seen look so damn real! I've never seen it look bad in a photo.

You got any plans to get the endo mate? I'd love to see what kind of custom diorama you'd come up for it :)

Yeah I bet! All the pics I've seen look so damn real! I've never seen it look bad in a photo.

You got any plans to get the endo mate? I'd love to see what kind of custom diorama you'd come up for it :)

Long story about the Endo...basically i'd love an Endo in my collection period! So earlier this year i placed my order with Sideshow for the 1/2 scale Endo from HCG. Just as they were about to ship it i had second thoughts and pulled out...not sure why i did...i think it was partly to do with the money and also i realised that the 1/2 scale Endo had no articulation at all! I mean, you gotta have articulation with an Endo statue right!

So i did contemplate buying the Hot Toys version but once again i was thwarted due to the item selling out on the SSC website plus my local retailer had sold out too...this turned out to be a blessing as after looking at the inhand pics i started to not like it...the Endo is great but the base was a major turn off for me. So i'm now in the predicament of wanting an Endo statue but not sure what to do? I heard that Sideshow will be releasing another 1/4 scale maquette/PF in the future so may hold out for that or i'll be interested to see whether Enterbay make one also?

For now, i still have my 1:1 Endo bust which i'm more than happy with so that will tide me over for the time being :hi5:

ugebasy4.jpg

Back