ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines like this aswell, just missing a little bit very hard to notice. I'm pissed off now. I think it's too late to contact timcent

So where exactly is the left eye missing paint?

I thought timcent is performing serious quality control before sending out orders? I am really close to ordering a T800 BD from him because of all the excellent feedback here regarding his outstanding service.

Here's a picture to compare

bZ8zDRS.jpg

While making that, I've noticed that there's a lot of others with the same missing paint, it's not the same as mine but still not fully painted. Makes me wonder if it's suppose to be like that but there's others that are complete even the promo pics from enterbay are fully painted.

I just ordered this from enterbay. Site says it ships in august but you all have it lol so will I get before august not really sure whats goin on.

These have been released in waves so yes its conceivable Enterbay won't be shipping the wave that your particular order is part of till August.

Here's a picture to compare

bZ8zDRS.jpg

While making that, I've noticed that there's a lot of others with the same missing paint, it's not the same as mine but still not fully painted. Makes me wonder if it's suppose to be like that but there's others that are complete even the promo pics from enterbay are fully painted.

Hey buddy. I just checked mine, I think for BD T800 EB used a different style in painting the eyes compared to, say, their 1/4 Batman where the eyes on all the cowled sculpts as well as the Bruce Wayne sculpt have the traditional star-like pattern on the iris. For BD T800, they tried to pull off a fading effect from the iris' top to bottom -- at least that's what I observed on mine and others' as well. The thing is, yours appear to have a less convincing transition of dark to light perhaps due to the flash in the close up photo? Mine's like it when I focus my led torch on its eye, but not a dealbreaker as it's barely noticeable. The blending of the color in the eye is okay when under good lighting.

I'm not sure how noticeable that is in-hand on your figure but it's great to hear that Timcent is quick to respond regarding replacement, anyway. I suggest however that you ask TImcent to send you a photo of the replacement head in high-res, as I think it might be just the same and you'd only trouble yourself with the hassles of shipping it to HK.

Got mines way back in the first batch, don't see a massive difference in the eyes to be honest. Am I missing something?

20130123_175759-1-1_zpsdafab058.jpg

Here's mine, the top part is painted, but it's subtle, and hard to take of photo of, if you use flash it nearly disappears completely giving the appearance of not being painted.

Q6dfaDa.jpg

nARkAkn.jpg

Batches have some differences.
You Will probably get the same looking eyes as it looks to be the second batch paint app.
I would not bother. It looks good.

Hey buddy. I just checked mine, I think for BD T800 EB used a different style in painting the eyes compared to, say, their 1/4 Batman where the eyes on all the cowled sculpts as well as the Bruce Wayne sculpt have the traditional star-like pattern on the iris. For BD T800, they tried to pull off a fading effect from the iris' top to bottom -- at least that's what I observed on mine and others' as well. The thing is, yours appear to have a less convincing transition of dark to light perhaps due to the flash in the close up photo? Mine's like it when I focus my led torch on its eye, but not a dealbreaker as it's barely noticeable. The blending of the color in the eye is okay when under good lighting.

I'm not sure how noticeable that is in-hand on your figure but it's great to hear that Timcent is quick to respond regarding replacement, anyway. I suggest however that you ask TImcent to send you a photo of the replacement head in high-res, as I think it might be just the same and you'd only trouble yourself with the hassles of shipping it to HK.

Got mines way back in the first batch, don't see a massive difference in the eyes to be honest. Am I missing something?

20130123_175759-1-1_zpsdafab058.jpg

Here's mine, the top part is painted, but it's subtle, and hard to take of photo of, if you use flash it nearly disappears completely giving the appearance of not being painted.

Q6dfaDa.jpg

nARkAkn.jpg

Batches have some differences.
You Will probably get the same looking eyes as it looks to be the second batch paint app.
I would not bother. It looks good.

Thanks guys! I suppose it's the way it's designed to be then. On a side note, I'd recommend timcent in an heartbeat, I'm truly surprised with his awesome customer service.

mine's good, i got mine back in December though...

i'm sure there's some variation, but that would bug me, sorry man, good luck, Timcent will hook you up!

Sculpt and paint look phenomenal even in those small cut-out pics.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

Absolutely, still doing the double take on this, whenever I walk by, a few minutes ago even more.

Installed my new Samsung 5.1 Set and can´t wait to watch T1 & T2 back to back with the 1:4 Endo besides him, both fully lit up.
:rock

I thought timcent is performing serious quality control before sending out orders? I am really close to ordering a T800 BD from him because of all the excellent feedback here regarding his outstanding service.

I still 110% recommend timcent! Without a doubt reliable and he's QC is trustworthy. I don't think anyone has ever regretted buying from him!

Back