ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry mate! :1-1:

The messed up part is I think if I don't sell this item I will end up having to buy him a few buddies...then i'll even be more space-strapped. gonna put him up in the classifieds first see if anyone bites. Somehow this whole fiasco makes me angry that HT couldn't have come out with a decent t-800 to begin with!

So timcent just sent me the tracking number. Now the part I hate the second most, waiting...... How long did your guys package take to arrive from timcent?

just got this figure finally.
I've been trying to use the minigun with the clean version. but apparently the hole is too small. how can you guys fit it in?:gah:

Hmm...seems like shipping time isn't bad at all. How bad will customs hit me with the order?

I read that he labels it value low so if it does get hit at customs it won't be bad. I'll hopefully won't find out soon.

Well I have placed my faith in Mr. Timcent's hands. Couldn't resist plus I got a sweet discount on it for using the mobile ebay app thing.

I guess I will be owning two EB Terminators in a few months.

:gah:

:yess:

Well I have placed my faith in Mr. Timcent's hands. Couldn't resist plus I got a sweet discount on it for using the mobile ebay app thing.

I guess I will be owning two EB Terminators in a few months.

:gah:

:yess:

Couldn't get your money back from the other guy?

Apparently its this email paypal has been sending to paypal members that gives you a 10% discount if you checkout using the ebay app. Its not a code or anything like that it just appears during the checkout phase.

If you use paypal make sure to check your email inboxes/spam folders! It expires tomorrow, the 30th.

Back