ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timcent is the Best around!

Would be cool to do a bandoliers commission for the cyber dyne bash.

I just finished setting up my BD T-800. My first 1/4 scale and I am BLOWN away. Incredible job. Only issue is that the right eye doesnt light up. Probably a dead battery or something. Not that big a deal to me anyway...too blown away by everything else!

I just finished setting up my BD T-800. My first 1/4 scale and I am BLOWN away. Incredible job. Only issue is that the right eye doesnt light up. Probably a dead battery or something. Not that big a deal to me anyway...too blown away by everything else!

Usually there's a plastic tab between the batteries. Take it out.

I did right from the get go, but apparently it was just the typical user error...I wasn't pressing the button quite as hard as I had to! Now it turns on without much effort.

Hey guys - I am working on a 1/6 Arnie sculpt but was wondering if you all would have any interest in a sculpt with this level of damage in 1/4?

up_16.jpg

Hey guys - I am working on a 1/6 Arnie sculpt but was wondering if you all would have any interest in a sculpt with this level of damage in 1/4?

up_16.jpg

In theory yes, but it would have to be Enterbay quality sculpt and paint for me. Perhaps a resculpt of the Enterbay sculpt would be best, since they already got the likeness down perfectly. I'm afraid the paint would kill it for me financially, though.

up_16.jpg

In theory yes, but it would have to be Enterbay quality sculpt and paint for me. Perhaps a resculpt of the Enterbay sculpt would be best, since they already got the likeness down perfectly. I'm afraid the paint would kill it for me financially, though.

I could be down for such a thing. I was hoping Enterbay would release another one with that headsculpt, heck I wanted a new clean headsculpt done by Scuderia aswell after seeing his work on the full BD.

I think if you were doing it Dean you could copy the Arnie side of Enterbay's BD sculpt as closely as possible because its a real beaut from every angle.

Hey Dean,depending on how the end result comes out and price,yeah i would be in for one!^_^I would really like to change the sculpt on my clean ver. and add the set from the BD one.Are you going to be using an Enterbay sculpt?Personally,either one would work GREAT for that!Keep me updated PLEASE!

Congrats, buddy...you'll love him.
:hi5:
Thanks Endo! I was thinking this trough for so long now it was killing me. I am actually quite relieved that this state of deciding back and forth is now over. Can't wait to receive this. :wink1:

@Platty: Thank you as well. Go buy this bad boy asap! :hi5:

A bit off topic but for the Terminator fans, there's a new book coming out [ame]https://www.amazon.ca/Terminator-Vault-Complete-Behind-Judgement/dp/0760344760/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373856237&sr=8-1&keywords=Terminator+Vault[/ame]

Back