ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be great :rock

For some reason I can't track the parcel anymore on the parcelforce website :dunno

Yeah it happen to me too, if you try Royal Mail they gave me a different tracking number it ended in GB instead of HK. Weird eh?

Finally mine have been shipped. Can't wait to open it and see for myself

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Some may recall I mentioned that my large carrier bag was missing the shoulder strap - it had been some time after the completion of the purchase that I noticed it and so I just wrote it off - well, someone evidently mentioned this to Timcent88 and he messaged me on ebay today offering to address the issue. I think thats pretty great of a seller to seek out a past customer that hadn't even personally made a complaint so as to correct a problem.

Definitely my go-to guy for 1:4 scale figures.

That's really cool to know a-dev, next time I order a 1/4 figure it will be from him.

I dealt with Timcent88 for the clean T-800 and it was 1st class service all the way! Its worth noting that he tends to slowly nudge the price up at random intervals as time wears on so its best getting in early.

i recieved an email on friday to say it had been shipped, this morning i recieved another email saying its arrived and with the local delivery guy and its Monday! excited to say the least. hopefully no issues since i brought it directly from EB. i will let you guys know and try to post some pics tonight.

After months of teasing finally I can call him mine!!!!
photoapr08113711.jpg

"Wat Arrrrrrrrr you looking at"

Thanks... it's so freaking good... the wait was worth it .. but then I am not very picky either, easy to please ;)

That looks incredible Geil :rock

Good old UK customs sitting on their arses again instead of getting my package out!!! :mad:

Oh man, so jealous. They really need to redo the non-battle damaged version with this sculptor.

maybe they can do a special on the head only but yeah right...... again this thing is insane

photoapr08233826.jpg

yes he is in his natural habitat the messy home of mine

Back