ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines in the house!!!!! :yess:

Can't maybe get to him until tomorrow though :(

Does he stand well without the stand? Would like to have this fella free standing :)

I would be surprised if that is possible. I tried it but could not do it. It actually took me some time to get him to stand in a nice pose with the stand. I've seen that a lot of people use the hole on the far left of the stand like on my video.

Mines in the house!!!!! :yess:

Can't maybe get to him until tomorrow though :(

Does he stand well without the stand? Would like to have this fella free standing :)

Mine stands perfectly on his own when I remove the stand (in this pose: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120352&page=279#2788), but he's on top of a Detolf, and there's no way in hell I'm risking him falling over (either by his own weight over time, or if somebody bumps into the Detolf), so I keep him on his stand at all times. I don't have a single figure in my Detolf on a stand, but this one and the Enterbay Batman, who is also on top of a Detolf, will remain on their stand.
In a safer spot, and perhaps in a safer pose (arms at his side, weight balanced on both legs equally), I might risk it though.

1/4 BD T800 by Enterbay​

Just received this today :)
WOW!!! This is an astonishing piece! Will hopefully have time over the weekend to pose him and take pictures.

Mine stands perfectly on his own when I remove the stand (in this pose: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120352&page=279#2788), but he's on top of a Detolf, and there's no way in hell I'm risking him falling over (either by his own weight over time, or if somebody bumps into the Detolf), so I keep him on his stand at all times. I don't have a single figure in my Detolf on a stand, but this one and the Enterbay Batman, who is also on top of a Detolf, will remain on their stand.
In a safer spot, and perhaps in a safer pose (arms at his side, weight balanced on both legs equally), I might risk it though.

That's exactly the pose I am looking for anyway :)

Congrats teddy!

Thanks bud

Did yours arrive today?

I saw you were looking for one in the want to buy section haha. I think you got the metal c3po at the same time too:1-1: Any way I ask him if he would do one without the bat belt gift and it ended up at $457 shipped

Sorry for the very newb question! I have put the box away with the instructions :slap

I was just wondering how you turn on the eye light?

Do you remove the back of the head?

No, my button is ******ed!!! What a complete pain in the ***!!!!!

Sent timcent88 a message. Really hope he comes through! This is an expensive item for a major part of the package to be knackered :monkey2

Is the light meant to stay on permanently or for like 20 seconds? Mine stays on for about 20 seconds then you have to press the battle damaged area again

And there layeth the reason everyone is very concerned about Enterbay's Robocop after hearing about all the electronics its apparently going to incorporate. ****ing Enterbay.

Timcent will look after you, he's probably banging his head against a wall in frustration upon getting your message but I would have faith.

Back