ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, really! Is that not a little bit lame?

Gotta say, a little disappointed with that!

The figure is astonishing but I expected that to be an on/off switch :dunno

Wow, really! Is that not a little bit lame?

Gotta say, a little disappointed with that!

The figure is astonishing but I expected that to be an on/off switch :dunno

Nice to hear about your last acquisition (wich i might have helped to pay for).
What would be nicer is that you answered my 5th pm about the 140$ items i paid for and dont know when, how or even if they have been actually shipped...
Been a month already...
I can understand being busy, but being busy posting on the boards while ignoring my pms THAT i cant understand.
Thanks for making it right :)

Nice to hear about your last acquisition (wich i might have helped to pay for).
What would be nicer is that you answered my 5th pm about the 140$ items i paid for and dont know when, how or even if they have been actually shipped...
Been a month already...
I can understand being busy, but being busy posting on the boards while ignoring my pms THAT i cant understand.
Thanks for making it right :)

Did I not pm you the other day to say it had been posted about 5 days ago now??? Your constant pming is frankly p*ssing me off!!!!

You knew the score! You wanted the Batman DX box included, so I had to source a box big enough for it. Get a grip!!!!

Hey teddy, the custom was only £16 I think I got lucky considering c3po cost me £64 haha

You did better than I then :lol

I had to pay £24 :monkey2

You happy? I am over my initial downer, thinking mine was busted :lol

I am even not so bothered that you only get 20 seconds of the endo eye being lit.

This is an astonishing piece! Can't stop looking at it :drool

I get mine delivered tue. I got the clean version off a member here a couple of weeks ago and it blew me away so I can't wait for this. You ordered batman yet haha

Sorry for derailing the thread :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

As for the t800 bd contrat on your new figure its a masterpiece :)

Last edited:
i did not get anything.
Do you think i would be publicly contact you about a private matter if i had any answer.

You send me this the 04-04-2013
"hi buddy i only sent it the other day, sorry for the delay"

now you re saying you sent it 5 days ago wich mean you actually shipped 09-04-2013.
So basically you lied in your 04-04-2013 pm?

Ive sent payment on 14-04-2013.
Almost a month to find a box (btw yes asked for it, but i also paid for it so dont play it as if it was a favor) so step down from your horse and have some respect for your buyers.

If you had any problem ( like sourcing a big cardbox) letting me know is the least you can do. I too did not shipped stuff as planned (we have lives) but had the respect to notify my buyers. Im sure you would not like it either if a seller treated you like that.
Being a member around for longer than me with gazilion posts doesnt prevent you from respecting your engagements or your fellow board member.
This selling boards are all about trust between members.

So please just give a straight answer in pm about the actual date of shipping and method.
Thank you.

you need to get a life!!!!

I rather be clear about everything since you're dont seem to be inclined to solve this rather easy matter in private. At least people Will know who they Will be dealing with in the future.

Now if you could just be Nice and stop staring at your t800 ;) just answer my legitimate question in pm since there is no need for further arguments :)
Thanks

Last edited:
I rather be clear about everything since you're dont seem to be inclined to solve this rather easy matter in private. At least people Will know who they Will be dealing with in the future.

Now if you could just be Nice and stop staring at your t800 ;) just answer my legitimate question in pm since there is no need for further arguments :)
Thanks

I have sold so much stuff in 4 years on this board with no issues. Even freaks that have paid over $1000 for a custom of mine have sent me less pm's than you! I don't know how many times you need telling!!!! I am sick of pming you, yes to the point where I am now ignoring you!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Managed to pose this fella tonight and he just blows my mind!!!!

Just a few snaps on my sideboard. Looking forward to snapping more tomorrow :)

Back