ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my custom version with real hair:
I made a complete repaint of all the metal parts. I added real hair and added blood and damaged effect on the shirt... now he looks ALIVE.

Some production pics:

69464edejw1e01h45qb5tj.jpg

69464edegw1e01h5dlsaxj.jpg

I hope so, on both accounts.

Keep lookin at these! Immense! :)

WTF Aaron?!

I remembered showing you the 1/4 T800 and you said you arent interested, and now you bought both of em?! :lol:yess:

Any pics in your collection thread of these yet? So are you gonna get Batman and Joker next then?:yess:

:lol

At the time 1/4 was a no no, but now I got a man cave coming I can cherry pick my favourites :)

I just have the BD T800 coming dude, with the clean version jacket. I don't like the exposed endo arm on the BD, so I will have the clean version jacket weathered and I will use that :)

Bats is a definite but not the Joker.

That looks great. If possible though I would try to get the length to match the EB sculpted hair more. Right now it looks more latter half of T1 on top.

You are right. Unfortunately, this cut was necessary to correct the proportion of the head. The original one is too big for the body, so I decided to correct the proportions sacrificing the "movie-accurate" factor. My purpose was to make him ALIVE, and it's a pleasure to have it on my desk now!

Some may recall I mentioned that my large carrier bag was missing the shoulder strap - it had been some time after the completion of the purchase that I noticed it and so I just wrote it off - well, someone evidently mentioned this to Timcent88 and he messaged me on ebay today offering to address the issue. I think thats pretty great of a seller to seek out a past customer that hadn't even personally made a complaint so as to correct a problem.

Definitely my go-to guy for 1:4 scale figures.

I made sure to tell him that.

Hopefully Enterbay will send the spare strap but even if they don't I would still be buying with Timcent.

Man I'm tempted to get this. Keep saying stick to 1/6, but this looks so good.
Can he stand well on his own, with no stand I mean? Only Enterbay I've had have had loose bodies.

Man I'm tempted to get this. Keep saying stick to 1/6, but this looks so good.
Can he stand well on his own, with no stand I mean? Only Enterbay I've had have had loose bodies.

Mine can but I still wouldn't risk it without the stand. Too beautiful and expensive to have the ankles randomly give away one day and the figure fall flat on its face, scratching paint off.

Mine can but I still wouldn't risk it without the stand. Too beautiful and expensive to have the ankles randomly give away one day and the figure fall flat on its face, scratching paint off.

Cheers mate. I really don't like stands! Is the body good and tight and well made then?

Cheers mate. I really don't like stands! Is the body good and tight and well made then?

Well....it might be slightly better than the first T-800 but I still don't feel completely comfortable with it to be honest, maybe just paranoia however.

The weight of the grenade launcher is a slight trouble to the arm and although mine can stand up unaided if I want to chance it theres really no guarantees when you've got a heavy figure with poseable ankles - it probably varies from figure to figure too.

This is the problem with 1:4 scale high-end action figures - because of the cost and uncertainty about replacement if something breaks - they actually aren't great as action figures.

Back