ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dream came true last night, I watched the trilogy in a row in a movie theater. Being too young, I never had the chance to experience T1 & T2 in this condition. As a big fan, this was high in my to-do list.

Oh boy, I wasn't dissapoint. What a F'in great experience, unforgettable, EPIC ! Hearing the main theme with a proper sound system gave me goosebumps. And as bonus, they projected T1 (lastest Blu Ray) in 4K, that was mind blowing. I didn't sleep, I'm tired but I can die happy now. :D

Sorry for going off-topic but I had to share this experience. :D

This encouraged me to take a picture.
I know now why you cry...Yeah, I want to go back !!

"I know now why you cry...but it's something I can never do." - David.T Photography

The problem with mine with the light coming on all on its own seems to be getting more and more frequent... I swear he's alive and will at some point try to Terminate me :horror

The problem with mine with the light coming on all on its own seems to be getting more and more frequent... I swear he's alive and will at some point try to Terminate me :horror

That's really weird!!

Well seeing as both my chinese neighbours and the takeaway across the street are still not back I guess Chinese New year goes on a while!

I say this give there's no new figures arriving for folks!

Sorry dude...if you've been targeted for termination the only way you'll be safe is if you "get your a$$ to Mars"!

Well seeing as both my chinese neighbours and the takeaway across the street are still not back I guess Chinese New year goes on a while!

I say this give there's no new figures arriving for folks!

Maybe thats why its taking a bloody age for the multitude of parts I've ordered to arrive. I thought the Chinese New Year had come, gone and been long over. I guess not :dunno

Maybe thats why its taking a bloody age for the multitude of parts I've ordered to arrive. I thought the Chinese New Year had come, gone and been long over. I guess not :dunno

Be happy we got ours so soon. A wait like this for this figure would surely kill me.

It's still hard to believe that such an amazing figure is in my home.

Has there been any word whether or not Enterbay will be working on a ver.2 of their 1/4 T800, with improved headsculpt?

Be happy we got ours so soon. A wait like this for this figure would surely kill me.

It's still hard to believe that such an amazing figure is in my home.

It is killing me :lol. Still waiting for my first 1:4 figure. I hope this doesn't end my 1:6 collecting days. 1:4 is too big to go mad on!

Thanks mate !
It was at Max Linder Panorama near the Grand Rex. ;)

Damn it i did not heard about it!
Ive seen T1 and T2 when they were released, they made a big impression on me but i was not mature enough to apreciate both in theatre i think...
Grrrrr

I knew about the event 2 days before. I was searching for some "Terminator" news in Google news and it appeared. Lucky I am !

Does anyone have a 1/4 scale minigun they want to sell me?

Or does EB offer just the minigun for sale?

I will eventually. I just have to wait for BBTS to get in their shipment of these guys and send me mine...looks like sometime in May.
I don't think EB offers that stuff for sale...only replacements for broken/defective pieces.

I will eventually. I just have to wait for BBTS to get in their shipment of these guys and send me mine...looks like sometime in May.
I don't think EB offers that stuff for sale...only replacements for broken/defective pieces.

Cool S. Thanks for the reply, greatly appreciated! I'm in no rush so may works great for me.

Please shoot me a PM when you are ready to rock, thanks bro :1-1:

If somebody in the UK or Europe has this to sell then please pm me :)

Edit:Just bought one :)

Last edited:
Managed to not only get the 1/4 BD, but the clean version leather jacket :yess:

I will get the required look I thought I couldn't get :)

Back