ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have found one but does $520 seem expensive for this?

Thoughts please :)

After shipping, I paid 384€ for mine from toyhq, so considering that $520 currently amounts to 399€, I think it's not that bad a deal.

BTW I just saw your message, I'll take a pic tonight of my current pose. :)

Last edited:
After shipping, I paid 384€ for mine from toyhq, so considering that $520 currently amounts to 399€, I think it's not that bad a deal.

BTW I just saw your message, I'll take a pic tonight of my current post. :)

Still going to shave a bit off that price but I appreciate that :duff

Yeah would love a full pic of that pose you got going on :)

Teddy , I'm not sure if you'll want to but I'm waiting for the second wave which is highly likely to happen. It happened with the original non BD release.

Still going to shave a bit off that price but I appreciate that :duff

Yeah would love a full pic of that pose you got going on :)

Here you go, man. Excuse the poor quality, I still have to figure out better lighting for this guy.

IMG_7229_2_small.jpg

I've got mine in a more bent legged pose to suggest a weakened condition but I think I'll straighten him up, he looks cooler that way.

He looks immense!!! I need this fella ASAP!!!!

No problem. :)

I've got mine in a more bent legged pose to suggest a weakened condition but I think I'll straighten him up, he looks cooler that way.

I did the same before as well, trying to mimic this weakened condition. But I came to the same conclusion, he just looks cooler and more heroic standing upright.

Yep, even though a weakened look would be more accurate I'm just not liking how it looks^

Speaking of inaccuracy I'm even thinking of turning my clean T-800 into a hybrid of different looks - sunglasses/endo-arm/Cyberdyne gear&mini-gun to try to kill off my desire to buy another one for multiple simultaneous displays. Even I don't know how far I'd take it if I went down that road at 1:4, as I have done at 1:6. It could get very very frightening indeed.

I went ahead and did what I said I'd do in the above post with the clean T-800. After having done so, and all my previous reposes, the T-shirt change, taking on and off the jacket, the endo-arm switch, hand-swaps etc I just can't shake the feeling that I have been gradually pushing this figure to some inevitable breaking point; that I have seriously devalued it by merely doing the things that it is intended we do.

I don't trust Enterbay's bodies, they sound creaky and hollow, the T-800 has the weak shoulder problem where the weight of the guns just can't be supported and now with or without the guns the arm just won't stay up - it seems I'll have to tighten that screw again which may involve another round of removing the jacket and/or T-shirt and more stress on the plastics, which as I said, make these worrying creaky sounds.

I'm really thinking that the expense of these high-end 1:4 scalers, the lack of availability, rarity and/or expense of spare parts, potentially renders the point of their being 'action-figures' moot - because doing all the action-figurey things we normally do simply may not be a very good idea for the long-term condition of the piece and while the risks are acceptable at cheaper price-points, they just aren't at these ones.

The options for me it seems are either buy multiples for multiple simultaneous displays or just accept 1 look and 1 pose kept permanently and never changed. I'm thinking the latter is the best idea.

[The above was in referance to the first Enterbay T-800, no one panic about the BD, although some of what I said could conceivably apply there too]

I went ahead and did what I said I'd do in the above post with the clean T-800. After having done so, and all my previous reposes, the T-shirt change, taking on and off the jacket, the endo-arm switch, hand-swaps etc I just can't shake the feeling that I have been gradually pushing this figure to some inevitable breaking point; that I have seriously devalued it by merely doing the things that it is intended we do.

I don't trust Enterbay's bodies, they sound creaky and hollow, the T-800 has the weak shoulder problem where the weight of the guns just can't be supported and now with or without the guns the arm just won't stay up - it seems I'll have to tighten that screw again which may involve another round of removing the jacket and/or T-shirt and more stress on the plastics, which as I said, make these worrying creaky sounds.

I'm really thinking that the expense of these high-end 1:4 scalers, the lack of availability, rarity and/or expense of spare parts, potentially renders the point of their being 'action-figures' moot - because doing all the action-figurey things we normally do simply may not be a very good idea for the long-term condition of the piece and while the risks are acceptable at cheaper price-points, they just aren't at these ones.

The options for me it seems are either buy multiples for multiple simultaneous displays or just accept 1 look and 1 pose kept permanently and never changed. I'm thinking the latter is the best idea.

[The above was in referance to the first Enterbay T-800, no one panic about the BD, although some of what I said could conceivably apply there too]

This is why I buy statues. Just sayin. Sorry about your issues though bro, for real. :1-1:

I am in the same boat as you a-dev. The shoulder is weak and the screw has been tightened too many times. I think a little blu tack stuffed in the shoulder joint will help fix it. Give it a try for the one arm pose. I currently have mine in a 2 handed grip and love it, but eventually I will want to switch it up again and have some blu tack ready to stick around the joint. :wink1:

This is why I buy statues. Just sayin. Sorry about your issues though bro, for real. :1-1:

Well its a bit of a trade-off. I've never seen a statue or PF look as realistic as the BD T-800 - but then again, whats the point in something being an Action Figure if one is too afraid to use it as such for fear of breakage? As I said its an acceptable risk at smaller scales and smaller price-points where replacements are more available and affordable - but, at least right now, its not at all an acceptable risk at 1:4 scale. Our 1:4 scale figures thus essentially just become statues with better paintjobs.

I am in the same boat as you a-dev. The shoulder is weak and the screw has been tightened too many times. I think a little blu tack stuffed in the shoulder joint will help fix it. Give it a try for the one arm pose. I currently have mine in a 2 handed grip and love it, but eventually I will want to switch it up again and have some blu tack ready to stick around the joint. :wink1:

I'll do that if need be, thanks. I think I'm gonna switch him back to Galleria and leave him that way permanently. I found some old pics of mine and I think he looks best that way, certainly the headsculpt looks best with the sunglasses.

I'll do that if need be, thanks. I think I'm gonna switch him back to Galleria and leave him that way permanently. I found some old pics of mine and I think he looks best that way, certainly the headsculpt looks best with the sunglasses.

This what I have going on. It's not too much stress on either arm and looks pretty dam good. I love the pose and I think the sunglasses are a must with this figure. :wink1:

8382261636_aa6f0678fc_z.jpg

Finally ordered him of timcent yesterday. Had to sell my hot toys t-1000 and mms 117 on evil bay for him. Hope he's gonna blow my mind when I recieve him. I can get enterbays t-1000 then if thats as good too.

Back