ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might just order from timcent88 then. I normally just do 1/6 scale but over the last week or so I can't stop looking at this piece

Great ! :monkey2

ter003resized.jpg

ter020resized.jpg

ter018resized.jpg

ter039resized.jpg

ter034resized.jpg

sinttulo1resized.jpg

Last edited:
bargain! mine was 325 and im still waiting for it!

I'll be waiting until I can get this for $350 shipped or less myself. There are still a lot of retailers that don't have them yet, so it will be a little longer before a ton are on the market.

Wicked pics!

The eyes on the first EB T2 seem a little dead now by comparison I think!

Yeah they are a bit lifeless compared to the BD figure's remaining human eye. Kind of ironic in a way. This is one reason why I was really hoping that the first hint at the T-1000, where they also pictured a T-800, meant that there was a third T-800 on the way to maybe address the issues of that first sculpt/paintjob.

You in the uk? Was wondering what custom charges were like with this from timcent88.

You might well not have to pay any, I didn't (Ireland). He is willing to mark low value and I think he said he does so by default.

Cheers a-dev that would be nice. I remember seeing you ordered yours off him. You getting your hot toys endo direct from Hong Kong too?

Cheers a-dev that would be nice. I remember seeing you ordered yours off him. You getting your hot toys endo direct from Hong Kong too?

Quite likely yes. I have it on order with FP.com at the moment but if its cheaper to go with TIMCENT, assuming he doesn't hike the price up, I'll go with him.

Quite likely yes. I have it on order with FP.com at the moment but if its cheaper to go with TIMCENT, assuming he doesn't hike the price up, I'll go with him.

Cool. Seen it with collectables direct for £320 which is as cheap as Hong Kong and its uk based. Need to get selling some hot toys for the space haha. I told myself no to 1/4 but its terminator so it's allowed.(still love the memory's of watching t2 and aliens as a kid : )

Back