ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think Enterbay will make 1/4 scale T1000?

Yeah I dunno. Your guess is as good as mine. I think they could and maybe even should to really exploit their time with the license.

I think if they did it'd be a repeat of what HT gave us except they don't seem to want to do 2 headsculpts for any one figure so perhaps it'd just be one clean Robert Patrick headsculpt. But I could see them giving us everything else that HT did, thus the ability to display a Galleria, biker or steel mill T-1000. Liquid metal bits would again be the bullet hits big and small, hook arms and sword arm, maybe the stabbing finger hand.

Has yours entered Ireland yet, a-dev?

Nnnope. My tracking remains the same since the 31st. And again An Post still doesn't recognise the tracking number so it doesn't look like its in the country yet.

And I don't know how much these things move on saturdays/sundays if at all?

Nnnope. My tracking remains the same since the 31st. And again An Post still doesn't recognise the tracking number so it doesn't look like its in the country yet.

And I don't know how much these things move on saturdays/sundays if at all?

Sucks. I'm pretty sure the sorting plants operated 7 days a week. Well at least here in Canada they do.

And it only took 21 years! I was 9 when it came out. Where in blazes does time go.

lol I was only 2 years old, wow. But damn, I will say that it's been my favorite movie for as long as I can remember. Even as a little kid, I LOVED the battle damaged look. It was just so awesome looking, and I've always enjoyed any time a figure is made in battle damage form.

It just seems so much more epic, ya know? Like the battle was so intense and such a struggle, and the hero gives it everything he has to overcome the odds. It's especially cool in T2 because you can see the progression, or rather, degression of the T-800 through out the film. The end result was nothing short of masterful from Stan Winston.

Processed at ISC San Francisco! Since it's Priority Mail, it ought to be just a couple more days.

lol I was only 2 years old, wow. But damn, I will say that it's been my favorite movie for as long as I can remember. Even as a little kid, I LOVED the battle damaged look. It was just so awesome looking, and I've always enjoyed any time a figure is made in battle damage form.

It just seems so much more epic, ya know? Like the battle was so intense and such a struggle, and the hero gives it everything he has to overcome the odds. It's especially cool in T2 because you can see the progression, or rather, degression of the T-800 through out the film. The end result was nothing short of masterful from Stan Winston.

I always liked the contrast of the T-800 looking increasingly messed up while the T-1000 remained pristine. Kind of heightened the tension of the steel mill scenes at least on the first viewing I'm sure. Though unfortunately I can't remember my first viewing.

Yeah I dunno. Your guess is as good as mine. I think they could and maybe even should to really exploit their time with the license.

I think if they did it'd be a repeat of what HT gave us except they don't seem to want to do 2 headsculpts for any one figure

they seem to have two headsculpts for the Bruce Lee 1/4th scale, so why not for T-1000 ?

I could be mistaken, but wasn't there an image that Bill took way back before the first T-800 was released, of a T-1000 mock-up? I think it was a body and police uniform, but no head.

I don't think it was ever said if it was intended to even be one, or if it was a custom, or even just Bill goofing around. But how many regular 1/4 bodies are there, not to mention police uniforms, so maybe it's a glimer of hope?

they seem to have two headsculpts for the Bruce Lee 1/4th scale, so why not for T-1000 ?

Do they? I didn't look at that. Wow, bit of favouritism there perhaps? I mean surely the semi-BD T-800 head is at least as warranted as a second Bruce Lee head.

I could be mistaken, but wasn't there an image that Bill took way back before the first T-800 was released, of a T-1000 mock-up? I think it was a body and police uniform, but no head.

I don't think it was ever said if it was intended to even be one, or if it was a custom, or even just Bill goofing around. But how many regular 1/4 bodies are there, not to mention police uniforms, so maybe it's a glimer of hope?

I don't actually remember that at all.

I always liked the contrast of the T-800 looking increasingly messed up while the T-1000 remained pristine. Kind of heightened the tension of the steel mill scenes at least on the first viewing I'm sure. Though unfortunately I can't remember my first viewing.

Indeed. This difference in appearance between the two terminators was a good way of showing the difference in technology between the two.

The older tech kept wasting away, a little bit at a time, while the newer tech kept renewing itself. Very well done.

I hope EB considers doing a 1/4 T-1000, since they still have the license.

That wasn't Bill, someone on the net was working on a custom one.

No problem, I'd be curious to know if they ever completed it, I would imagine clothes were easier to do than the sculpt. Be curious what body was used too as there aren't many 1/4 scale bodies out there.

My mom just told me she saw The Terminator in the theater and breast fed me as a newborn to keep me quiet. LOL. It's pretty badass to know that The Terminator was most likely my first movie theater experience!

(Yes that makes me 29 in April) :wink1:

My mom just told me she saw The Terminator in the theater and breast fed me as a newborn to keep me quiet. LOL. It's pretty badass to know that The Terminator was most likely my first movie theater experience!

That is pretty badass actually :lol

Lol..... You still breastfeed at 9? My god. That was my 1st theatre experience as well at 7. The movie felt like 5 hrs as kids don't like sitting still. The movie stick to me til now. :clap

Back