ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The accessories is a cluster****. A useless arm, useless minigun, useless clean gloves. They don't belong in this release, either go all the way or don't.

Ironically the only things that made sense wasn't included. Now we know why EB will always walk in the shadows of HT. *mindblown* :slap

Man, this looks great! I said before that the previous T-800 EB released is the best and favorite piece I own so there is no doubt I'll buy this. Just the thought of both figures displayed together blows my mind.

I do have 2 small complaints. The battle damaged arm looks pretty "lazy" in my opinion. The could it have made it better by adding some wires and hiding that forearm joint. Also, it would have been nice if the stock in the grenade launcher was interchangeable between a clean and a broken one.

With that being said, I'm looking forward to getting it.

Man, this looks great! I said before that the previous T-800 EB released is the best and favorite piece I own so there is no doubt I'll buy this. Just the thought of both figures displayed together blows my mind.

I do have 2 small complaints. The battle damaged arm looks pretty "lazy" in my opinion. The could it have made it better by adding some wires and hiding that forearm joint. Also, it would have been nice if the stock in the grenade launcher was interchangeable between a clean and a broken one.

With that being said, I'm looking forward to getting it.

Pretty much my exact same thoughts too.

The accessories is a cluster****. A useless arm, useless minigun, useless clean gloves. They don't belong in this release, either go all the way or don't.

Ironically the only things that made sense wasn't included. Now we know why EB will always walk in the shadows of HT. *mindblown* :slap

Are you complaining for they including the minigun? lol! :lol

At least the BD arm is metal? :D

If its what i think it is (a lazily re-purposed endo arm from the original release) then yeah, i guess it will be metal. I plan on tweeking the hell outta that though, either removing that arm entirely and replace it with my own damage, or just sprucing that one up with wires and bent metal. I seems like a simple mod that won't damage or change the figure. (Which i refuse to do cos i'm not brave enough)

Seeing as it comes with a clean arm the damaged arm can be removed. Thank God. Hopefully someone will come up with an easy mod.

Yeah, the arm is removable. But if its like the endo arm from the original release, you can either remove it at the elbow (as you would to switch out the arms) or you can remove it at the bloodied stump (which would retain the stump, but let you do your own thing in regards to the damaged arm) i'm thinking the former cos i don't think you see any arm flesh in the film once it's been ripped off? Could be wrong. Almost up to that scene (watching the movie now) t-1000 just jacked the nitrogen truck.

The decision was pretty easy for me:

enterbay-t-800-battle-damaged-headsculpt.jpg
533501_10151123439667344_743654215_n-500x500.jpg

Yeah, the arm is removable. But if its like the endo arm from the original release, you can either remove it at the elbow (as you would to switch out the arms) or you can remove it at the bloodied stump (which would retain the stump, but let you do your own thing in regards to the damaged arm) i'm thinking the former cos i don't think you see any arm flesh in the film once it's been ripped off? Could be wrong. Almost up to that scene (watching the movie now) t-1000 just jacked the nitrogen truck.

Yeah I don't recall any skin or meat hanging through the torn arm/jacket. It could be an easy fix. Hopefully.

The decision was pretty easy for me:

enterbay-t-800-battle-damaged-headsculpt.jpg
533501_10151123439667344_743654215_n-500x500.jpg

Production vs Prototype. Not the same thing.

:confused:

I meant that he was making his decision on EB's production piece vs an HT's prototype. Not a fair comparison.

True, but if the DX10 is anything to go by, the prototype-to-production transition won't do much for HT. I actually thought the DX10 proto looked slightly better than the final, at least in terms of age and less-wonky eyes. Gimmicks are great until they compromise the sculpt. At that point, each person has to make a decision regarding what they value more -- the sculpt or the overall package.

Kind of a bummer in a way. Both companies have gotten themselves in a rut where they can't deliver across the board. With HT it's more tragic since we've been spoiled by near-perfect releases like the T1 and original T2 (whose sculpt didn't seem quite so bad at the time; very few criticized it).

Seems the arm flesh on the damaged arm is visible a couple times, but most of the time its not. Seems i'll be amputating at the elbow...lol

The usual whining going on that accompanies any release, be it hot toys or enterbay. People just won't be happy until we get the real actors jumping out of the box and firing real amo. This is a stunning piece and it's already been pre-ordered.

Back