ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah. Theres no way to display it accurately so I won't bother. Nice to know its there though.

I had a crazy idea of building a steel diorama to display next to the figure (DX), with some underlit orange kid's slime and his arm poking out but I think it looks far better in my head than it would in real life! :lol

So... don't use the minigun and grey shirt?

This is what i don't understand really. People are acting like the inclusion of these conversion items have somehow removed the complete nature of the BD version...but aside from a pole, it hasn't. The BD version is still awesome, still scene accurate etc. you just get a bunch of stuff you personally don't have any use for like most figures (the only thing my enterbay joker has in his hand is a single joker card, the rocket launcher, 5 grenades, machine gun, knife, and pistol are in a box, untouched)

And if you wanted to save cash because you feel your getting more then you need, sell the additional stuff and recoup some money.

People need to look at the accessories as extras, because the price wouldn't have been different anyway, even if all you got was a thumper and a pole.

This is what i don't understand really. People are acting like the inclusion of these conversion items have somehow removed the complete nature of the BD version...but aside from a pole, it hasn't. The BD version is still awesome, still scene accurate etc. you just get a bunch of stuff you personally don't have any use for like most figures (the only thing my enterbay joker has in his hand is a single joker card, the rocket launcher, 5 grenades, machine gun, knife, and pistol are in a box, untouched)

And if you wanted to save cash because you feel your getting more then you need, sell the additional stuff and recoup some money.

People need to look at the accessories as extras, because the price wouldn't have been different anyway, even if all you got was a thumper and a pole.

I think they're bummed because they included those weapons instead of accessories that would complete the BD look. In other words, maybe if we didn't get the clean shirt, gatling gun, non-BD hands, and intact forearm, we could've gotten an M79 with broken stock and the metal rod.

This release as a set is half-assed, I'll agree. To me though, the figure itself is worth the money and since I have what I need for a full BD display (minus the broken stock, but whatever), I'm good with it. I don't think I ever expected this to come with as much as the DX13. EB just doesn't do that sort of thing, it's less about the package and more about the main figure.

My point was, I was disappointed Enterbay didn't go with the same approach Hot Toys did. To think outside the box, give a complete package and be inventive. I shouldn't have to sell accessories! I don't agree with accessories simply being extras. They're extremely important in helping capture an iconic character's look. Enterbay could have included a pole, a large gear, a switch, a diorama base. But they chose a minigun to compliment their earlier release. That's why I'm disappointed.

My point was, I was disappointed Enterbay didn't go with the same approach Hot Toys did. To think outside the box, give a complete package and be inventive. I shouldn't have to sell accessories! I don't agree with accessories simply being extras. They're extremely important in helping capture an iconic character's look. Enterbay could have included a pole, a large gear, a switch, a diorama base. But they chose a minigun to compliment their earlier release. That's why I'm disappointed.

Diorama base would never have happened sadly, not in keeping with past HD releases. Large gear is diorama territory too, so again, was never going to happen. A pole and switch where it really, maybe a chain? (The scene wasn't exactly prop heavy). And i agree, it would have been nice to have them, but to say they're absence somehow ruins the package seems...exaggerated?

We where NEVER going to get a HT comparable set in terms of quantity of accessories since they never intended to cater to both battle damaged looks. Maybe enterbay should have done as HT have done and released 3 figures to capture the 3 scenes? I don't know, but as an owner of the original release T800, i appreciate them giving me those 3 looks with only 2 releases. Less duplicate characters on display, but more option in terms of displaying them. So i still don't really understand how the inclusion of the minigun somehow makes you want the figure less? It would look like a great representation of the scene prior to termination whether it was there or not.

Diorama base would never have happened sadly, not in keeping with past HD releases. Large gear is diorama territory too, so again, was never going to happen. A pole and switch where it really, maybe a chain? (The scene wasn't exactly prop heavy). And i agree, it would have been nice to have them, but to say they're absence somehow ruins the package seems...exaggerated?

We where NEVER going to get a HT comparable set in terms of quantity of accessories since they never intended to cater to both battle damaged looks. Maybe enterbay should have done as HT have done and released 3 figures to capture the 3 scenes? I don't know, but as an owner of the original release T800, i appreciate them giving me those 3 looks with only 2 releases. Less duplicate characters on display, but more option in terms of displaying them. So i still don't really understand how the inclusion of the minigun somehow makes you want the figure less? It would look like a great representation of the scene prior to termination whether it was there or not.

As the figure stands, for me anyway - without the minigun, without the additional battle damaged head, it might as well be a statue. I see almost no pose possibilities rather than him standing there like he did when he said 'I need a vacation', or hanging him from a chain which isn't even included. Sorry dudes, I don't intend to ruffle any feathers but at the end of the day this is an action figure first and foremost. And there's little action going on here, for me at least. Enterbay are ALWAYS going to be compared to HT. It's gorgeous to look at, truly a work of art, but as a figure it's not in the same ball park as the DX.

44377_10151288292062557_412394978_n.jpg

Sweet Jebus :horror

The beauty, my eyes

We where NEVER going to get a HT comparable set in terms of quantity of accessories since they never intended to cater to both battle damaged looks.

And thereby lies where EB have failed, Batman gets 4 different headsculpts, Bruce Lee gets 2 and this only gets 1? What gives? All EB had to do is provide a second HS, a second jacket and reuse the pistol from the first release and then bang they wouldn't even be a debate who's done the better figure.

tbh I probably could of even ignored the screen inaccuracy of having the wrong head had EB at the very least provided a second Jacket just so I could have him posed like in A-Dev's sig :dunno

Then just sell the minigun and grey shirt?

I bet you'd find someone that has the first Enterbay Arnold that would take the shirt and minigun off your hands.

Actually yeah, that would make sense, then you could use those funds to put towards the HT version (best of both worlds!)

tbh I probably could of even ignored the screen inaccuracy of having the wrong head had EB at the very least provided a second Jacket just so I could have him posed like in A-Dev's sig :dunno

Its like I have ownership of that look and pose of Arnie because it happens to be my sig :)

I don't disagree with anything that I'm reading from you guys. About the fact that this figure will 'just stand there' - well yes but I'm fine with that. The messed up look is enough to make it not boring.

Last edited:
And thereby lies where EB have failed, Batman gets 4 different headsculpts, Bruce Lee gets 2 and this only gets 1? What gives? All EB had to do is provide a second HS, a second jacket and reuse the pistol from the first release and then bang they wouldn't even be a debate who's done the better figure.

So this figure is a failure becasue it didnt do something it never set out to do in the first place? Seems kinda harsh? Like saying the HT figure fails because you can't recreate the cyberdyne look when it blatantly wasn't its intention. It's unreasonable imo. As i said a while back. It seems people are expecing far too much. I guess they theoretically could have given us 3 headsculpts, 3 jackets, 2 pairs of pants, all accessories to cover all 4 looks, but then it'd be a $1500 figure with a boat load of "stuff" you can't use since you only have 1 body.

Personally, all I want them to be is the best representation of a specific scene. for the first release it was the galeria, for this its pre-termination, (with a third extra of cyberdyne conversion) And its the best i've seen of that look on all 3 counts so far.

So this figure is a failure becasue it didnt do something it never set out to do in the first place?

You say that like it's something we knew all along? When this was first announced I did a list of what I hoped would be included in a BD Terminator figure, when HT revealed theirs they ticked every single box I presumed EB would do their best to do likewise. It's only now that the figure has been revealed that we know Enterbay's figure is solely aimed at the last 5 minutes of the film and not the entire end scene

Its like I have ownership of that look and pose of Arnie because it happens to be my sig :)

I don't disagree with anything that I'm reading from you guys. About the fact that this figure will 'just stand there' - well yes but I'm fine with that. The messed up look is enough to make it not boring.

Premium Formats are essentially the same thing and i'm ok with that. I don't pose my stuff all that often.

Appearance >>> Articulation for me.

It's only now that the figure has been revealed that we know Enterbay's figure is solely aimed at the last 5 minutes of the film and not the entire end scene

to me that is our cue to drop our unrealistic, preconceived notions and start viewing it based on its own merits...i was hoping for a second headsculpt, and the cyberdyne conversion kit. I got most of that, but its pretty damn clear now that the look they're aiming for (and have nailed) is the pre-termination scene. So judged on that alone, and even removing the cyberdyne stuff, no amount of extra poles or chains or gears from HT would alter the quality of whats on offer here. Its a quality/quantity thing i guess? I prefer less that looks better, thats where i find the value, in a more accurate headsculp, or paint aps or tailoring. But i guess i can see why people would find more value in more "stuff".

I think people should just sell a kidney & buy the clean version, so they can use the Cyberdyne extras. Also, EB could have made a better gameplan for their different T-800 versions, but it is what it is. Happy with what's included and the price is right too. My clean version Arnie is waiting. :yess:

P.S. Just buy a HT DX13 for those that want the less BD look & pose. :wink1:

to me that is our cue to drop our unrealistic, preconceived notions and start viewing it based on its own merits...i was hoping for a second headsculpt, and the cyberdyne conversion kit. I got most of that, but its pretty damn clear now that the look they're aiming for (and have nailed) is the pre-termination scene. So judged on that alone, and even removing the cyberdyne stuff, no amount of extra poles or chains or gears from HT would alter the quality of whats on offer here. Its a quality/quantity thing i guess? I prefer less that looks better, thats where i find the value, in a more accurate headsculp, or paint aps or tailoring. But i guess i can see why people would find more value in more "stuff".

:goodpost::exactly:

Back