ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered from enterbay website! Just wondering do they charge my card immediately or only when it is shipped?

So amazing, this is the definition of a masterpiece! EB really outdid themselves here.

This was a great treat to wake up to! :D :clap

Indeed buddy. Indeed. I'm still half asleep too :lol

That being said I just bought and paid for mine from timcent88 (ebay) right now :)

$488 shipped is a stupid good price imo. I was certain this would be around $600.

Ok it looks great but theres some issues here, one the grenade launcher had a broken handle for the final battle scene, and the only way to display the cyberdine look is to have the orginal. They did a great job but the hot toys version really gives you more bang for your buck, I never seen a figure released with accessoires for an older figure that you must have to make the look possible, kinda a cheap out if you ask me.

Didn't the handle break during the truck chase on the way to the steel mill? I watched it recently but I can't quite remember.

I would definitely pick this up, but I can't afford going into the 1/4 area. It's just too expensive for my budget.

I hope HT ups their game and fixes the DX13, the endo skull on his head isn't quite right.

Just bought it from Timcent88 for $488 shipped.

An hour ago his price was $483 and a few minutes later he increased it to $486 and now his price is $488. What is up with that?

On SF somebody bought it from him for $460 don't know when he actually bought it.

EB done good. Real good. This is the new best Arnold likeness to date. What's more is that this purchase actually rewards owners of the previous version. HT needs to look at this for screen accuracy on the bd parts.

EB done good. Real good. This is the new best Arnold likeness to date. What's more is that this purchase actually rewards owners of the previous version. HT needs to look at this for screen accuracy on the bd parts.

I don't like that they did that, it looks to me as a cheap out, what if you don't have the orginal version, then your left with parts you can't use on a 500 dollar figure:dunno that is not gunna bring in new buyers and they include the cyberdine grenade launcher with the bd version of the figure:dunno the Hot toys version is a better bang for the buck. You should never have to own a older figure just to get the looks from the new one, thats not right.

Just bought it from Timcent88 for $488 shipped.

An hour ago his price was $483 and a few minutes later he increased it to $486 and now his price is $488. What is up with that?

On SF somebody bought it from him for $460 don't know when he actually bought it.

As the interest grows the HK sellers tend to up their prices, cant blame them tbh AFAIK all they do is pay retail prices from the likes of Toy Hunters themselves and then put their fee on top

I don't like that they did that, it looks to me as a cheap out, what if you don't have the orginal version, then your left with parts you can't use on a 500 dollar figure:dunno that is not gunna bring in new buyers and they include the cyberdine grenade launcher with the bd version of the figure:dunno the Hot toys version is a better bang for the buck. You should never have to own a older figure just to get the looks from the new one, thats not right.

Yeah, you're right. I guess I was just going by the assumption that this figure wouldn't have much more to it, being the final bd look, and was surprised that there were those extras. Technically, the accessories can be used with the figure they come with, but they aren't of much use when you are going for screen accuracy. HT made the better choices in that department.

Yeah, you're right. I guess I was just going by the assumption that this figure wouldn't have much more to it, being the final bd look, and was surprised that there were those extras. Technically, the accessories can be used with the figure they come with, but they aren't of much use when you are going for screen accuracy. HT made the better choices in that department.

Well if you look at it that way then its a bonus yeah and I just bought the clean version a week or two ago so its ok for me, but even the grenade launcher is wrong for the bd version. The figure looks great don't get me wrong, I like it, its just some odd choices that don't sit right with me.

Is it me or is any bxtching about this amazing piece sound like excuses cause they have trouble affording it? (Before I get flammed for this, I'm gonna put it out there, I'll be eating a hell lotta bread and instant noodles for a while lol, )

Is it me or is any bxtching about this amazing piece sound like excuses cause they have trouble affording it? (Before I get flammed for this, I'm gonna put it out there, I'll be eating a hell lotta bread and instant noodles for a while lol, )

No

I've got no problem affording this whatsoever but I'm on the fence because of what it doesn't come with :lecture

No

I've got no problem affording this whatsoever but I'm on the fence because of what it doesn't come with :lecture

If you've got no problem affording it, then safe to say you've got no problem getting whatever is missing custom made? :hi5:

Looks incredible, but for the love of me, I can't get my head around the accessory decisions! No pistol - so I can't re-create the 'Hasta La Vista' moment. No clean sculpt, so I can't recreate the minigun moment. All I'm left with is the figure itself pretty much.

If they've gone to all that trouble with the mini-gun, then give us a cyberdyne sculpt!

Back