ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sad :/

I don't understand why they do that. As a company, the first thing to do is to have a perfect CS !

Good luck mate !!!!

Is it case of raising the funds before you buy or you just secretly waiting until the PF gets released? :lol

Pf has nothing to do with it I have no interest in that, I was only on that thread for interest sake.

It's a matter of things, money is one of them but not the entire issue, space is another but there are just so many other things going on right now I am not sure if I am going to get any 1/4 scale collectibles. Heck I might even change my mind about the 1/4 scale Bruce Lee. :dunno

Pf has nothing to do with it I have no interest in that, I was only on that thread for interest sake.

It's a matter of things, money is one of them but not the entire issue, space is another but there are just so many other things going on right now I am not sure if I am going to get any 1/4 scale collectibles. Heck I might even change my mind about the 1/4 scale Bruce Lee. :dunno

:horror:horror WTF! Well if you need any advice bud then just PM me, i'll be happy to hear your story :1-1:

They really have to improve their CS ! Seriously ... We pay a LOT and it's unfair to be affraid before an unboxing :(

I want to buy the T 800 clean but so affraid of the false " new " on ebay !

They really have to improve their CS ! Seriously ... We pay a LOT and it's unfair to be affraid before an unboxing :(

They just dont care man, just how Hot Toys doesn't care either, lucky we have SS to fix their QC issues. I can't believe Enterbay's slogan is the passion for perfection when they are pretty much the opposite from perfect as far as QC and CS goes. :thud:

I want to buy the T 800 clean but so affraid of the false " new " on ebay !

$435 bro! To wait months and for them to tell my **** is going back to china

I've been wanting this figure for a while now to be honest, and was considering ordering from Enterbay direct as it was the cheapest way for me to order this figure, but after reading that feedback from dms54nyc (sorry about your issues bud), I think Timcent is the only option sadly, even though he overcharges big time.

Now, I had the Hot Toys Endoskeleton and recently had to destroy it at Sideshow's request in order to get a refund as it had a paint defect. I was then planning to buy another locally, but I'm now wondering if I should fork out the extra 90 bucks and get this figure instead from Timcent, and get the Endoskeleton later down the track. What do you guys think?

For sure ? Perhaps you can call EB and ask them a proof of the shipment and you can send to DHL or ..

Do they ship with dhl? It just says they used hong kong post. I duno what they use once its here. Does anyone have a number for enterbay? I couldnt find one. Best I could do was email hong kong post

I've been wanting this figure for a while now to be honest, and was considering ordering from Enterbay direct as it was the cheapest way for me to order this figure, but after reading that feedback from dms54nyc (sorry about your issues bud), I think Timcent is the only option sadly, even though he overcharges big time.

Now, I had the Hot Toys Endoskeleton and recently had to destroy it at Sideshow's request in order to get a refund as it had a paint defect. I was then planning to buy another locally, but I'm now wondering if I should fork out the extra 90 bucks and get this figure instead from Timcent, and get the Endoskeleton later down the track. What do you guys think?

hey dude, i've not used Timcent personally but he's recieved some good feedback from guys on here so that might be the best alternative...unfortunately he does seem to charge slightly more so its a catch 22 im afraid...

Back