ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry didn't mean to start anything but I got the earlier batches from timcent and mine is really battle damaged. I'll post pics!

Sorry didn't mean to start anything but I got the earlier batches from timcent and mine is really battle damaged. I'll post pics!

Looking forward to those.

I believe mine is from the earlier batch as it looks very thrashed. The overall color of the leather itself is a grayish-black.

i guess im really taking a gamble here with buying directly from EB, if something is missing or broken from mine when i get it i wont use them again. As for the weathering thats very disappointing imo and i might have to do sometype of weathering myself. time will tell my fingers are crossed and will be until March.

there was no way i wouldnt invest in this tho, i havent seen this is person yet but all the pictures point to the best Arny likeness ever. Being a HUGE Arny fan a must have. wish me luck

Good luck. :wave

Seriously though, I purchased directly from EB and got a flawless one... luckily. It's possible.

Dunno what I've done to mine but the LED is almost motion activated now, any movement in an around the cabinet however small activates it :dunno

Mine is excatly the same...last night i was fiddling with Arnies belt buckle and his eye came on! I was like WTF! :horror Not sure whats causing it as it should be operated only be the pushing of a button.

Just took a pic of the weathering on my jacket and it appears to be burnt rather than cut. Mines came off the first batch and it would suck if they turned lazy on the batches to follow.

20130123_175759-1_zpsa52bd104.jpg

Finally received this bad boy today!
I've only fiddled with him for about an hour, so there's probably a lot of things I will notice over time (positive and negative), but my first reaction is really really positive. Nothing broken, nothing missing, so that's good.
I stayed out of this thread for the last few days so I would have a fresh look at him when I receive him, and I just read the things about the battle damage. Comparing mine, I definitely got one of the bad "scissor-cut" looks on both lapels. I think I will have to modify it a bit, as I can image it will start to bother me over time.
The headsculpt is truly amazing. :clap
I have him standing next to me on the desk at the moment. His presence is impressive. I went out of my room for a while, and when coming back in just seeing him there was amazing, and brought a huge smile to my face. :lol

Here are some quick shots (without any color correction whatsoever) while I still had a bit of natural light. I'll definitely take more pics later sometime.

IMG_6851_small.jpg

IMG_6847_small.jpg

Finally received this bad boy today!
I've only fiddled with him for about an hour, so there's probably a lot of things I will notice over time (positive and negative), but my first reaction is really really positive. Nothing broken, nothing missing, so that's good.
I stayed out of this thread for the last few days so I would have a fresh look at him when I receive him, and I just read the things about the battle damage. Comparing mine, I definitely got one of the bad "scissor-cut" looks on both lapels. I think I will have to modify it a bit, as I can image it will start to bother me over time.
The headsculpt is truly amazing. :clap
I have him standing next to me on the desk at the moment. His presence is impressive. I went out of my room for a while, and when coming back in just seeing him there was amazing, and brought a huge smile to my face. :lol

Here are some quick shots (without any color correction whatsoever) while I still had a bit of natural light. I'll definitely take more pics later sometime.

IMG_6851_small.jpg

IMG_6847_small.jpg

That head sculpt is a thing of beauty, and I'm really glad you like the figure dude.

I'm just starting to get worried by the huge differences between batches. As great as yours looks, and I'm not bashing it all because you should be very proud of it and the work that's gone into it, but compared to some other examples of the figure it looks like there is little to no weathering on your jacket (except obviously the tears and holes). I'm talking more the dirty, grubby, torn up look that some people's figures have. The leather doesn't look treated. It's almost like a 'clean' jacket with some tears. I mean no offence, it's just a difference I've noticed more and more. It could be the lighting, but I dunno...:dunno

That head sculpt is a thing of beauty, and I'm really glad you like the figure dude.

I'm just starting to get worried by the huge differences between batches. As great as yours looks, and I'm not bashing it all because you should be very proud of it and the work that's gone into it, but compared to some other examples of the figure it looks like there is little to no weathering on your jacket (except obviously the tears and holes). I'm talking more the dirty, grubby, torn up look that some people's figures have. The leather doesn't look treated. It's almost like a 'clean' jacket with some tears. I mean no offence, it's just a difference I've noticed more and more. It could be the lighting, but I dunno...:dunno

No offense taken. :) I think it's more the shots though actually, I can see what you mean when looking at them. In hand, the weathering looks a lot more dirty and grimy, all the brown tones don't really show in the picture. The lighting certainly wasn't doing me any favors.
The "worst" part so far is really how the right (his left) lapel is torn IMO, it looks too neat and artificial. But that should be an easy fix. I think I also have to give some parts of the shirt a bit of a darker wash. All in due time though, I won't touch him yet with any tools. :lol
What I did notice in some of the other pics is that the jacket on the torn arm is really torn off super neatly, I'm glad mine is very frayed.

Having yet to receive my own figure, I too am a little worried about this.

If you got a "scissor cut", I presume it would be easy enough to hold something really hot to the edges (soldering iron or match) to rough it up?

Congrats on getting yours, Yannick! :hi5: Knowing you, you'll correct any apparent "shortcomings" on yours and end up with something better than any stock piece we've seen thus far. :)

Well, coz it's not leather. It's artificial imitation of leather. And it's one BIG disappointment.

I think you're in the minority there...there is nothing about the outfit that even whispers disappointment to me. In fact, I think it's infinitely better than the real leather outfit on the first EB T800. Sometimes imitation materials just work better in smaller scales.

The overall wear&tear look of the outfit has been hard to see in photographs from the very beginning. I was surprised to see how weathered mine was when I got it in person because, the obvious tears excepted, I didn't notice from the earliest pics all the more subtle stuff.

As to the scissors cut lapels - I think thats going to be quite common but as I said before mine was from Timcents earliest batch and it too looks like it was cut by scissors - just in a slightly different shape than other examples I see.

I think you're in the minority there...there is nothing about the outfit that even whispers disappointment to me. In fact, I think it's infinitely better than the real leather outfit on the first EB T800. Sometimes imitation materials just work better in smaller scales.

Yeah having both figures I prefer the fake leather myself.

Mine's got the scissor-cut too - not really a problem in my eyes. Did a quick video of the guy...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_gv8ZLRPNY[/ame]

I think it all depends of personal preferences :) I like natural one more, honestly. It's just should be wet for a little to dry on the figure to fit better this way. The only thing is the sutures on pants, they are not correct on the first release.
BTW the cloth from DX10 is natural too and it looks amazing after some little weathering with paints.

Also, my T-800 has too little burned parts too, more like scissors-ed parts. But why it's bugging someone? Just take the lighter and carefully burn it. It's really easy to do.

Congrats yannick!! How would you rate the transaction with toyhq buddy? Was he well packaged?

Congrats on getting yours, Yannick! :hi5: Knowing you, you'll correct any apparent "shortcomings" on yours and end up with something better than any stock piece we've seen thus far. :)

Thanks Dane. It's really an amazing piece, I'm glad I jumped on him. And thanks for the words of confidence, but I'm not doing any irreversible changes on him just yet, I'll first have to let it all "sink in". :lol Afterall, the clothing is not easily replaceable like most 1:6 parts.

Congrats yannick!! How would you rate the transaction with toyhq buddy? Was he well packaged?

Thanks Rob. Honestly I'll probably not order from them again. Their packaging was great, really sturdy. But their service is really lacking. They take ages to reply to mails, sometimes don't even reply at all. At the end I got through to them by writing on their Facebook wall. If you want more details just send me a PM.

On another note, I really don't know how to light this guy. I have him and the Enterbay Batman on top of my two Detolfs. I bought four spotlights to put on the ceiling shining down on them, but I think Arnie looks better lit from below. Batman is the complete opposite though. :gah: :lol

Back