ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha it's a nice try my friend :D

:lol:hi5: great pic Carmelo...I will miss him and the upcoming T-1000 has made the sale even more difficult but it had to be done and now I hope that my clean version T-800 on Harley display will also find a new home soon enough as there are so many things to buy next year! :panic:

:lol:hi5: great pic Carmelo...I will miss him and the upcoming T-1000 has made the sale even more difficult but it had to be done and now I hope that my clean version T-800 on Harley display will also find a new home soon enough as there are so many things to buy next year! :panic:

I understand mate. I'm only into 1:4 but now you're more into LSF :p

utaqu8eq.jpg

This makes me think (the wrinkles around the hole or I don't know).. so many dolls of Arnold and this one isn't covered
schwarzenegger-in-total-recall1.jpg

This said this one would be nice
37aa.jpg

Quite ironic that if we were presented a *toy* that looks like these today, we'd say it's crap that looks nothing like the model

Btw I know Robert Patrick has a thin head, but his eyes are normally more apart, there it looks like half of the face put next to a mirror. Looks like it was 3D-modelled in half (which it probably was).
(edit: ok I'm late to the party)
1184859_665741830105315_1521471374_n.jpg

robert-patrick-signed-terminator-2-8x10-photo-wcoa-e_85bdad17d9641417d5a9367d0689fd00.jpg

Still looks nice enough, though. Every wrinkle is at the right place.

Last edited:
EB needs to work hard to get 1/6 licenses. 1/4 are great but they will never get the numbers they want with 1/4. They are slowly disappearing from the 1/6 scene, i know they are cornered in licensing. I feel bad for them, cause they are not big enough to win the license war and are definitely not small enough to do custom type work. Its a chicken and egg story and also a lesson to any and all custom companies - Dont grow beyond a limit. Stay low, stay off radar, i dont encourage it, but thats the only way for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This makes me think (the wrinkles around the hole or I don't know).. so many dolls of Arnold and this one isn't covered
schwarzenegger-in-total-recall1.jpg

This said this one would be nice
37aa.jpg

Quite ironic that if we were presented a *toy* that looks like these today, we'd say it's crap that looks nothing like the model

Btw I know Robert Patrick has a thin head, but his eyes are normally more apart, there it looks like half of the face put next to a mirror. Looks like it was 3D-modelled in half (which it probably was).
(edit: ok I'm late to the party)
1184859_665741830105315_1521471374_n.jpg

robert-patrick-signed-terminator-2-8x10-photo-wcoa-e_85bdad17d9641417d5a9367d0689fd00.jpg

Still looks nice enough, though. Every wrinkle is at the right place.

You compare two different type of look aren't you ?

Don't think I'm gonna be able to get this one as soon as it goes up for order, not the way the funds are looking right now. Not too worried about it, the T-800 is still in stock a year later.

Don't think I'm gonna be able to get this one as soon as it goes up for order, not the way the funds are looking right now. Not too worried about it, the T-800 is still in stock a year later.

The T-800 clean version is out of stock and they did only one batch ... I dont think he will be out of stock very soon tho

Yeah. I think BD T800 could be an isolated case, I don't think EB's had several production run of any of their figures until BD T800. It wnet on "Pre-Order" status like 3 times (?) in their website. Must have had a lot of demands for that great figure.

Yeah, i got it few months ago and it's still my best figure to date ! I can't imagine how awesome it will looks like when i'll have the T-1000 too. Bill said before X-Mas, hope it's true.

i wish once some brand makes a T-1000 of 1991 Robert Patrick age, not of 2001.

Bill just updated his Instagram. He says it's ready with a photo of the box.

And I thought we'd get pictures of the shoe laces or something :(

ravu3y2e.jpg

Just shared this on MyCollectibleWorld Group, OSR etc.

Sure we will see more later this day :)

Back