ENTERBAY :Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get a srs answer around here anymore :slap

EVILFACE was being (mostly) serious. :lol I would be surprised if many people bought this with HT version readily available.

Maybe when the secondary goes up on the DX and there's a surplus of the EB version...

The portrait is nice, but unless you really love it or are a Medi brand collector, you just don't get much for your money with this, the HT is like $100 less and comes with so much more and all of it better made. Looking at the UU Luke, this figure will pretty much look pure Medi with little EB showing and be highly overpriced.

Can't get a srs answer around here anymore :slap

Why does it matter if anyone is getting it? Does that guage weather or not you want it?

Can't see why anyone would pay more for this over the HT version. This figures likeness is slighty better than the HT but everything else is inferrior including that stupid thing they call a ship in a bottle.

Does that guage weather or not you want it?
No, the weather has nothing to do with anything. And I have 2 on PO fyi.
Can't see why anyone would pay more for this over the HT version. This figures likeness is slighty better than the HT but everything else is inferrior including that stupid thing they call a ship in a bottle.
Agreed. Though, it wouldn't shock me if some might take the plunge on this alone based on superior likeness in the sculpt.

Last edited:
it's going to be at Enterbay's booth at Ani-Con so we'll see some in hand pics soon enough. maybe even a vid of the talking feature

Last edited:
EB has been very lazy at uploading pics from Ani-Com. They said that this would be there bt no sign of it unfortunately. Would be nice to see some in hand pics and possible video of the taking feature

I just don't understand why someone would get this figure at this point. The headsculpt is awesome, but the body is less than desirable and the accessories are not nearly as good as the DX. To make matters worse, this figure is incredibly expensive.

I'll take the headsculpt over accessories any day...Enterbay's head sculpt is far superior to Hot Toys IMO...But i do agree. Way to expensive...

At the rate HT is going with their DX Jack delays, Enterbay will release this 3 months after them anyway :D

I reckon this sculpt is inferior to the HT sculpt. But everyone seems to be in agreement that this is a better likeness.

It's releases like this that make me question my eye for detail. Or maybe it's not my eye but my reading of the character. Maybe I'm just not as big a fan of Depp and POTC as others.

I'm not bummed. I'm stoked that I'll be happier with the cheaper and better kitted out HT release. I am puzzled though.

Back