English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's better than Baines :dunno

But left back isn't the area that is so badly lacking in quality that it needs fixing.

They're short of 2 decent wingers, 2-3 world class midfielders and another striker.

The only Real Madrid players that they should have gone for are Ozil and Ronaldo.

When a perennial no hoper like Everton have managed to get Lukaku on loan United's hamfisted dealings are really shown up for what they are and that's a damn disgrace.

Fellaini after hearing Corsair isn't happy about him joining Utd :lol
ujary9am.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

What a frightening counter attack to have though with Ronaldo and Bale.
If it works, it could be very special.

I didnt like all the badge kissing today but he was a great player for us and I hope the move doesnt ruin him.

I think he will do fine out there.

Urghh that was sickening. I hate it when players do that. He's not even played a game for them yet.

Ronaldo won't pass to him, he hates Bale :lol

What a frightening counter attack to have though with Ronaldo and Bale.
If it works, it could be very special.

I didnt like all the badge kissing today but he was a great player for us and I hope the move doesnt ruin him.

I think he will do fine out there.

They all do badge kissing it dosent mean anything nowadays only when someone like Gerrard does it i believe them.

I do like how pundits are already saying Tottenham arent as good as they were last year because the new players arent as good as Bale.

That made me lol havent even seen some of them play for you and they already slate them

They all do badge kissing it dosent mean anything nowadays only when someone like Gerrard does it i believe them.

I do like how pundits are already saying Tottenham arent as good as they were last year because the new players arent as good as Bale.

That made me lol havent even seen some of them play for you and they already slate them

Didnt see him kiss the spurs badge and we pretty much created him lol.
When you consider the players we have brought in and the money we received for Bale, Baldini and Levy deserve alot of credit.

Its easy to forget we arent in the champions league yet we have attracted potentially, some very special players. To replace Bale is near on impossible. To sign seven quality internationals and overall strengthen the team and squad is a stroke of genius by the board.

Time will tell if it works but there is no reason why it shouldnt.

Ronaldo won't pass to him, he hates Bale :lol

Bale is a Ronaldo wannabe.

Like most British players who go abroad he'll fail miserably, especially at club with such a poisonous atmosphere behind the scenes.

One or other of the dressing room factions will take a disliking to him and he'll be running back to the Premier League inside 18 months.

Last edited:
Bale is a Ronaldo wannabe.

Like most British players who go abroad abroad he'll fail miserably, especially at club with such a poisonous atmosphere behind the scenes.

One or other of the dressing room factions will take a disliking to him and he'll be running back to the Premier League inside 18 months.

Does Ronaldo even hate Bale? Where did this come from?

Last edited:

No idea, but it's plausible enough.

Ronaldo has a massive ego and is likely to feel his status as top dog under threat.

Real Madrid have a history of losing intrest in their expensive signings each time a new one is brought in and as much as they may claim to value Ronaldo now, there's no guarantee he'll remain as important to Real if Bale starts well.

Still hasn't sunk in that we signed Ozil. I could get used to this. With just Ozil and a keeper signed Flamini is looking like a very good piece of business. I still would have liked another one or two purely for depth but if our injured can get back without complications we look very promising.

Lets just say when Ronaldo was asked asked about Bale joining Madrid he wasn't being very positive about it. Bale's on 300K a week at Madrid, more than Ronaldo right now, he will not be happy about that

Shinji Kagawa wants to fight for his place,
https://www1.skysports.com/football...ys-ill-fight-for-my-spot-at-manchester-united

A commendable attitude especially in comparison with the likes of Rooney.

It's just a shame that Gollum values planks like Carrick, Cleverley and Fellaini over the closest they'll ever get to having another player with similar technical ability to Paul Scholes.

Speaking of the big haired one,
https://www1.skysports.com/football...llaini-thrilled-to-sign-for-manchester-united

He believes he can make a real contribution.

I believe that....I'm sure the Glazers will love the money from shirt and wig sales.

Fellani? not the creative player i wanted but a great signing nonetheless. Moyes knows him well and he's probably even the type of player Fergie would've ended up bringing to the club anyway.

I prefer that we got Ozil because he's such an exciting player but really Arsenal should of bought Fellaini & Utd should of bought Ozil there both the players each team really needed but Arsenal bought another attacking midfielder were Utd bought another more defensive midfielder. I think that goes to show what type of football each manager wants to play :lol

I prefer that we got Ozil because he's such an exciting player but really Arsenal should of bought Fellaini & Utd should of bought Ozil there both the players each team really needed but Arsenal bought another attacking midfielder were Utd bought another more defensive midfielder. I think that goes to show what type of football each manager wants to play :lol

Steve, you've been lsitening to Hawksby and Jacobs on TalkSport! :lol They said exactly the same thing! :hi5:

he's probably even the type of player Fergie would've ended up bringing to the club anyway.

Maybe in his last few years as RVP aside most of Fergie's signings in the Glazer era were poor or in the case of Kagawa and Hernandez, never given a proper chance.

But before that when he was allowed to spend what he liked?

No chance.

Fellaini is no different to the 6-7 other deadbeats already stinking up the squad....he doesn't belong in a United shirt.

Last edited:
Back