English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like the Torres purchase has really ruined messed up the squad, so why not bring in the last coach that managed to get something out of him? I can't imagine them waiting for the summer and just giving up on CL qualification. There's just too much money to be had, so hiring Benitez seems to make sense.

Cant see them hiring benitez probably going back to the special one as the big boys group in the team will welcome him back with open arms

No ones being on this thread for awhile, I'm suprised. The best Premiership season ever. No one see the last day of the Prem? Man City are about to blow there chance of winning the league for the 1st time in 44 years by losing 2-1 at home against QPR with 90 minutes up & now playing injury time. Mean while Man Utd have just won there game & the players are walking over to there supporters to celebrate winning the league before disaster strucks. City equalise in the 91st minute & then Aguero scores the winner with the last kick of the game to win the Prem. During the City game, Joey Barton got sent off for QPR for elbowing Tevez but before leaving the pitch he decided to kick Aguero to the floor & tryed to head-butt Kompany hoping one of the City players would react & get sent off as well. There was so much more going on in other games too, I could write a book.

No ones being on this thread for awhile, I'm suprised. The best Premiership season ever. No one see the last day of the Prem? Man City are about to blow there chance of winning the league for the 1st time in 44 years by losing 2-1 at home against QPR with 90 minutes up & now playing injury time. Mean while Man Utd have just won there game & the players are walking over to there supporters to celebrate winning the league before disaster strucks. City equalise in the 91st minute & then Aguero scores the winner with the last kick of the game to win the Prem. During the City game, Joey Barton got sent off for QPR for elbowing Tevez but before leaving the pitch he decided to kick Aguero to the floor & tryed to head-butt Kompany hoping one of the City players would react & get sent off as well. There was so much more going on in other games too, I could write a book.

Yes it was one of those seasons to remember!
Very exciting :clap

It was a great season! Really bummed that Spurs didn't finish 3rd and it would be a real kick in the balls if Chelsea wins the CL and knocks us out of the CL next year, but oh well! :lol

Yep... Not much I can say or do. When it comes down to it, once Capello stepped down and Harry's attention drifted to the England job we started dropping points right and left. It's going to be hard to keep the team intact now without CL footie. :(

Yep... Not much I can say or do. When it comes down to it, once Capello stepped down and Harry's attention drifted to the England job we started dropping points right and left. It's going to be hard to keep the team intact now without CL footie. :(

It looks like you could be losing Luca Modric aswell which can't be good.

Back