England riots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: London riots

To say these riots are being mismanaged seems to be an understatement.

I've been getting a ton of mass spread messages on blackberry messenger that this is going to happen in Manchester tonight that have come from somewhere. :google
Not sure if there is any truth to it but the messages seemed well written and organised.

I've been getting a ton of mass spread messages on blackberry messenger that this is going to happen in Manchester tonight that have come from somewhere. :google
Not sure if there is any truth to it but the messages seemed well written and organised.

That's not good if it's going to spread even more.

I think curfews will be bought in after this, not that it will do much good.

west croydon is so bad now the police can't go down there.

My mother was thinking of buying a flat is this area but thankfully i talk her out of it

Words cannot describe how disgusted I feel right now. Ashamed to be British today. Situation is just getting worse and worse.

Words cannot describe how disgusted I feel right now. Ashamed to be British today. Situation is just getting worse and worse.

yeah l know how you feel. l felt pretty upset after the Vancouver hockey riots when everyone was bashing Canada. Don't worry though, in a couple months or so no one will remember.

the smoke here looks like its from west croydon railway station or buildings near.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KanD-QKDG4k"]‪Croydon Riots‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Don't worry though, in a couple months or so no one will remember.

Only problem is with the Olympics here next year im sure it will be bought up plenty in the weeks before it starts.

a shop in my area,they are working their way closer to me now!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGOaWsrk2BY"]‪Croydon Riots 2011 - Richer Sounds getting looted‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Clapham now.. Ealing.. Birmingham... Camden...

Each of these kids needs to serve proper time but only a handful will, pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back