England riots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: London riots

3084014.png

this is a furniture shop a mile from me in croydon.

central croydon is completely closed so i went 2 mile past for a pint and found a pub still open.2 pint and they were told their area is possible next for demolition,so i left the pub and no buses?

3 mile walking home past all the black spots and nearly home and saw 4 hoodies on bikes shouting at a passing motor 'mind we dont do your window in'

Basically all the dregs,scum,muggers and hard men wonna be's are all coming out for a free shopping spree!

London has been a melting pot ready to boil over for a long time!

3084014.png

this is a furniture shop a mile from me in croydon.

central croydon is completely closed so i went 2 mile past for a pint and found a pub still open.2 pint and they were told their area is possible next for demolition,so i left the pub and no buses?

3 mile walking home past all the black spots and nearly home and saw 4 hoodies on bikes shouting at a passing motor 'mind we dont do your window in'

Basically all the dregs,scum,muggers and hard men wonna be's are all coming out for a free shopping spree!

London has been a melting pot ready to boil over for a long time!

so why are there a bunch of people rioting?

l think it is time to write some new laws for rioting. if you get caught participating there should be large fines and jail time. no more of this slap on the wrist probation crap.

Last edited:

so why are their a bunch of people rioting?
a police shooting 10 miles from me started this,or should i say was the excuse for every thick lazy hoody in what seems to be all of greater london to run amuck:mad:

a police shooting 10 miles from me started this,or should i say was the excuse for every thick lazy hoody in what seems to be all of greater london to run amuck:mad:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

A few of the people protesting may have a legitimate point but the majority seems to be a bunch of ****** bag opportunists.

Reports that a man has been shot in the head and killed in Croydon tonight

i drive my bus past this building [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HEdukcOwDk"]‪London riots turn mad: Video of massive fire in Croydon‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

so who got shot? did a cop shoot someone or something, or just a random murder.

Thanks for cleaning that garbage up MF... I was in the process, but you were quicker on the stick :duff

Right... no way to tell when someone open's a 2nd account :lol Good luck Assassin47 :duff

Doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon. Great advert
for the Olympics next year.

Gonna cost millions to clean this crap up :mad:, money that inevitably comes out of our pocket, and theirs too. Though I doubt that any of these chavs work.

Pointless.

Last edited:

Was going to watch Sucker Punch tonight but Sky news has been on since I got back from Blockbuster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back