Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my own Sideshow combat version Endoskeleton bust. An HCG 1:2 Endoskull (clean version) is on its way too.

T2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

I've had my 1:1 Clean Sideshow T800 bust since 2008. It has been in the box for over 1 year now and yesterday I decided to unbox it again to have a look at it. I noticed that it had some blue stains on some parts, and when I scrapped them with my finger nails the blue layer stains disappeared leaving a shiny silver spot. You can see it better in the photos (the last 2 photos). What are these blue stains? Is there anyway I can repair it?

Also , it feels like the rainbow effect has gotten worse somehow. What do you guys think?

Album

Hi everybody,

I've had my 1:1 Clean Sideshow T800 bust since 2008. It has been in the box for over 1 year now and yesterday I decided to unbox it again to have a look at it. I noticed that it had some blue stains on some parts, and when I scrapped them with my finger nails the blue layer stains disappeared leaving a shiny silver spot. You can see it better in the photos (the last 2 photos). What are these blue stains? Is there anyway I can repair it?

Also , it feels like the rainbow effect has gotten worse somehow. What do you guys think?

Album

Don't know what they used for the blue and rainbow effect. When I look at mine, it does appear that the rainbow effect has gotten darker over the years.

Does it really bother you? I'm guessing you can remove the blue/rainbow by using acetone? Then you can clean up the entire skull.

I'm looking for another endoskull 1:1 for a special project. LMK price if anyone want to get rid of theirs.

Don't know what they used for the blue and rainbow effect. When I look at mine, it does appear that the rainbow effect has gotten darker over the years.

Does it really bother you? I'm guessing you can remove the blue/rainbow by using acetone? Then you can clean up the entire skull.

I'm looking for another endoskull 1:1 for a special project. LMK price if anyone want to get rid of theirs.

No the rainbow effect doesn't bother me. The blue stains do, because I'm afraid that with time the whole skull will be covered with them. They weren't there before, I'm sure about that. :(

Hi everybody,

Album

the bluish stuff looks like some form of oxidisation.

Thats not mine though is exactly the same.
Its an early HGC piece that I got it for £100 a few years ago because the eyes didn't work properly, so I just took the bottom off bypassed the sound card and now I can switch the eyes on and off for as long as I want and theres none of that tinny music :rotfl

Hi mate

Just obtained one of these HGC 1:1 endoskulls like yours version 1
Can you be so kind as to tell me how you bypassed the soundcard to stop the tinny music and keep the eyes lit as long as you want please.
Was it easy to do ?

Cheers

Heard sideshow are re releasing the combat version, wonder if they do the clean one and the TX.

Already up for pre order in the UK

I wish they would do a full body TX to compete with the CM. But for some reason I thought they no longer had the T3 license.

Wow always wanted one if these but didnt want aftermarket raping. So F'ing ordered!

Back