Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea return it for replacement. The skull looks like a bad qc job.

Thanks buddy

Shane as not got anymore to replace it with so it can only be a refund and I wanted one of these so so badly it hurts.
It's just way to much damage to even attempt a repair as much as I would like too.
It looks like someone as had wire wool and rubbed all over the skull it's scratched beyond belief to be honest and loads of bronze polystone showing in places all over it.
I would guess it's being dropped at Sideshow to be fair as bits are rattling around inside it's skull.
Such a shame as these are beauties and so bloody hard to find now.

I know it's a massive come down but what are the HCG skulls like.

I am swearing by asking this I know but what other option do I have to get a skull

I know it's a massive come down but what are the HCG skulls like.

I am swearing by asking this I know but what other option do I have to get a skull

Massive comedown :slap sorry mate but I would go with my clean, screen correct 1:1 HCG over that messy SS battle damaged any day.
Oh and by the way the Toynami/HGC ones seem a little hard to get now, cheapest on the bay is £643 at the moment :D

Last edited:
Wow skullboy that looks lovely mate !

How much was this fella , how tall is he ?
Which one's are you on about at £100 ?

Thanks for all your help I feel totally gutted today

Wow skullboy that looks lovely mate !

How much was this fella , how tall is he ?
Which one's are you on about at £100 ?

Thanks for all your help I feel totally gutted today

Thats not mine though is exactly the same.
Its an early HGC piece that I got it for £100 a few years ago because the eyes didn't work properly, so I just took the bottom off bypassed the sound card and now I can switch the eyes on and off for as long as I want and theres none of that tinny music :rotfl

Last edited:
I don't have the SS version but are these recast's of SS Endo Skull, they look like it to me and they are only going for very little :horror how can they get away with it?

Hi guys can anyone offer me some urgent advice please.
I have today just got my combat endoskull delivered from secretcompass and after waiting for it to travel all the way to the UK I could of fainted when I opened it !! :horror
It looks like it as been chucked around a junk yard and returned as a secondhand item.
It looks like someone as attempted to polish the battle damage off and took loads of chrome with it !
The top of the head is horrendous and check out the CRACK in the chrome.
Surely this is not how they should be ?
When I tip it upside down I can also hear something rattling around inside as well.
To say I am disheartened is an understatement as it cost close to £600 with postage and customs fees on top.
Please please advise what you all think.

Please note that this damage was not done by secretcompass or in the shipping process and I have contacted secretcompass to ask about the issue.
This is an issue that secretcompass need to take up with Sideshow if this was shipped to them in this condition.
In no way am I blaming secretcompass for this damage but I feel very very upset over the issue as you can imagine.

But you wanted a battle damage right ? :lol

Massive comedown :slap sorry mate but I would go with my clean, screen correct 1:1 HCG over that messy SS battle damaged any day.
Oh and by the way the Toynami/HGC ones seem a little hard to get now, cheapest on the bay is £643 at the moment :D

Xmas version...:lol

img0300zq.jpg

Well I posted back the Endoskull yesterday to secretcompass , such a sad day as I so wanted one of these.
Postage was £113 with parcelforce , could of dropped through the floor as this was the cheapest option that was trackable and insured.

Secret Compass are very cool for doing this. Good luck in getting a good one next! :)

Cheers buddy
Shane from secretcompass as been brilliant in communications and offered full refund of postage costs.
Such a shame and loads of hassle back n forth but hey ho I am sure things will work out ok in the end.

Do not touch the red part of the eye, the chrome parts ok.
Funny Webb! "I'll kill you last."

Back