Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS did a "clean" version before the "combat".

T-800 Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=8333&ref=search&&8333

T-800 Endoskeleton Combat Version Life-Size Bust :
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=83331&ref=search&&83331

If you go back through the thread you'll find all the details for cleaning up the combat version.

I know it's big, I don't know which page, maybe someone has it bookmarked.

That would be great..Can anyone help on the page..On how to clean the combat....

Been waiting to get this bad boy for a long time and finally got one from ebay. The best thing was that I only had to pay $550 for it and $60 for shipping, this was one of the best deals that I ever got for a grail. This is so freaking awesome that I stared at it for about an hour. I couldn't find any edition number on mine, did SS not put any edition number on it? Also there's a small chip in the chrome on the jar, are there any way of fixing it? Here some pics of mine.

Looks like you bought a "cleaned" combat version, not the original clean version. I don't see the blue nut or the rainbow effect on the forehead...

P4081352.jpg

:wave

I will definitely have a huge terminator endo collection somewhere down the road when I start working regardless of their price.
Maybe even a 1:1 scale T600.

For now, I think T600 endo skull looks the most impressing.

Finally got myself the T-700 bust. It looks great with his buddies. I'm glad having the BD T-800 IMO it suits better the look of the other two.
Here's a quick pic. Photo session ASAP.

img4642r.jpg

:blissy

Received my first endoskull in the mail yesterday :)

Now that I've got the HCG, I'm hoping to pick up the Sideshow endo in the next month or so!

2011-05-13214744.jpg

Ordered the combat endo from Alter ego. Is it good as is or does everyone end up wanting to clean it?

They have it as preorder. Did this version get re-released?

Ordered the combat endo from Alter ego. Is it good as is or does everyone end up wanting to clean it?

They have it as preorder. Did this version get re-released?

The combat version is an open edition, ie they make them to order.

No idea how long that might be though as the moulds can't last forever right? :lol

Back