Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail polish remover, automitive polish to finish it off. WEAR GLOVES!!! I can't feel my fingers today :) Piece of cake only took 4-5 hours.

Nail polish remover, automitive polish to finish it off. WEAR GLOVES!!! I can't feel my fingers today :) Piece of cake only took 4-5 hours.

Would you mind listing the brand/ product name and what kind of material did you wipe it with? Like a soft cloth, or a buffing pad, or?

Also I heard that we're supposed to stay away from the eyes. The eyes on mine are mostly black though. By that did they mean just stay away from the red lenses or stay away from the eyes completely?

Did you take an exacto knife to the goop between the tips of some of the teeth? Mine also has some of that

I used Non Acetone nail polish remover and those yellow lint free towells from costco. Stay away from the lenses in the eye, the polish remover will absolutely ruin them. I also used q-tips for the "nooks and crannies"

I forget which member and on what page there is a video showing the cleaning process for those that are interested in doing it..

You guys might want to do a little search on this thread and post it if you find it :duff

I heard the SS 1:1 T-800 Bust Combat Edition is an open edition. Is the clean edition also open ended?

I want to buy one soon but cash is tight until Summer when I'm on break from college and can finally work again!

I heard the SS 1:1 T-800 Bust Combat Edition is an open edition. Is the clean edition also open ended?

I want to buy one soon but cash is tight until Summer when I'm on break from college and can finally work again!

The clean edition is over,battle damage still open.Want to get the clean buy the new Toynami/HCG ones.Blue lights and soundtrack are nice.

TX700.jpg

t700a.jpg

t700b.jpg

t600ccc.jpg

t600bbb.jpg

T700aa.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Should have known Amin would have one... You got to let us know how you get these so early man!

Looks great. Still not sold on the jaw pistons though. They should have textured them too, they really stand out like a sore thumb.

Back