Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my combat bust in the mail, it's amazing!

I was wondering when you clean it, which areas with the black paint are alright to clean off? It looks like there are a lot of parts that can probably be cleaned, but I'm not exactly sure which parts to leave.

Edit: Just cleaned him, he looks amazing! I haven't gotten into all the little grooves an stuff or the eyes yet, but I might just leave him as is.

Last edited:
I bought the CLEAN version from www.cozmictoyz.com, its the same as the run done by Hollywood Collectors (post Icons) at the turn of the century. Has the sound and lighting effect. Much more affordable than trying to track down a Sideshow clean 1:1 endo, same quality w/ more features.

I bought the CLEAN version from www.cozmictoyz.com, its the same as the run done by Hollywood Collectors (post Icons) at the turn of the century. Has the sound and lighting effect. Much more affordable than trying to track down a Sideshow clean 1:1 endo, same quality w/ more features.

The 1:1 HCG/Toynami Endoskull bust is really cool. Not sure if as cool as the SS one, but I'm getting one as we speak from BBTS. In fact BBTS has the HCG combat version as well. But from what I've seen until now the SS Endoskull bust looks way cooler than the HCG version. I'll be sure to see if true in 2 weeks or so when mine arrives in my country

Ohhh yeah!!!! Finally scored one of these today. Looks damn amazing. Anyone in Australia looking for one...........
https://www.popcultcha.com.au/terminator-t800-endoskeleton-scale-bust-combat-p-4450.html

:rock That's where I got mine from. Arrived on Monday.

Picture358.jpg

Picture360.jpg

Picture365.jpg

Picture372.jpg

Picture373.jpg

Picture371.jpg

Picture366.jpg

Today i received a email from Secret Compass that my Endoskull will arrive in stock in 3 days, amazing. I can´t wait!!!!!.

Also it´s my BIRTHDAY.

Today i enter your Roll Call Club.:chew

I received my Endo Combat bust from Secret Compass. Amazing seller, really fast to arrive to my contry and great price.

This is my grail:

P1010964xxx.jpg

P1010970xx.jpg

P1010958.jpg

I can´t be more happier.

P1010961XX.jpg

Last edited:
Hollywood Collector's Gallery 1:1 Endoskull bust (clean version) joined my Sideshow 1:1 Endoskull combat:

15r12dx.jpg

157zvxh.jpg

11tu4va.jpg

And a temporary display at the new house ;), these are the 2 cabinets where my collection will be displayed next year. Lots of statues and figures still need to be moved from the apartment where I live now or to be taken out of the boxes. This is a preview, a teaser :D

5n6qna.jpg

116mixy.jpg

Back