Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, and yes, it is a HCG clean 1:1 Endobust. I have some old wires and stuff that will be placed coming out of it. It is for my own display. "As if" I defeated one and this was my trophy.

I make get the old torch out today and "work it over" a bit. I'm going to see if I can clean up the enucleated eye. Wouldn't that make a great covering for a webcam?

Why? Why? :horror Please don't tell me you took a intact endobust and took it apart :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Have you lost your mind? I hope the SS one you're receiving soon won't suffer the same fate.....:confused:

Of course not!

After I finish paying off the clean one, I'll have both SS versions, both HCG versions, and the TX. No plans to mess with any more.

We good? :)

I am officially joining the Endoskull ranks my last FLEXPayment has cleared and Jennifer at SS said that my endo bust was in stock and ready to ship!!! Since I live in SoCal I should see it in the next few business days!!!

mike

I am officially joining the Endoskull ranks my last FLEXPayment has cleared and Jennifer at SS said that my endo bust was in stock and ready to ship!!! Since I live in SoCal I should see it in the next few business days!!!

mike

Congrats!! Show us some pics when you get it please! :)

mike

Did you get the Clean or the BD??

awsome another one here after selling mine awhile ago i couldnt live without it so i paid my first flexipay also today :)

Congrats!! Show us some pics when you get it please! :)

Dang...I just got a shipping email from Sideshow...my Endo will arrive tomorrow!!!! Shipped 6/25 will arrive 6/26! That makes me a happy camper:chew

mike

Hey all,

I got my BD Endo bust today!! It is an awesome piece...very nice detail.

That being said I think this hobby has a weird effect on collectibles once you get them. I think the anticipation of recieving an item is sometimes better than the item itself. For the last 4 months since I decided to get one of these all I could think of was when it arrived. Now that it finally has...I am kinda...meh about it. :confused: Hopefully my weird mood wears off and I enjoy more in a day or so! It has happened before and now I absolutely love some of the things I was on the fence about before.:D

mike

Just for a goof....
119_0049.jpg

Back