EndoSickness´ Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mein Kumpel "Geil" könnte das verstehen.
Nach Kanada ausgewanderter Chinese der aus meiner Heimatstadt kommt und in dem seine Eltern ein Chinarestaurant betrieben.
Deshalb auch sein Oberaffengeil.
:lol
Ein bißchen kann er halt noch, kleine Welt, huh?!
:wink1:

Mein Deutsch ist sehr eingerosted aber
ich erinnere oberaffengeil lol
Sehr kleine Welt indeed ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

It took me 30min to write that lol

I should really visit. But w wife and kid just hard to see that happening. Just want to wander around and take pictures and eat wochenmarkt wuerstchen all day everyday ... I miss them so much :(

German was one of my subjects in school - just 3 years of it. I found it 'easy' in year 1 and 2 and then suddenly it seemed to cause me problems. Strangely, I was also doing French and that went the opposite way so that was the language I stuck with for my final 2 years of school. I think my knowledge of German is now virtually all gone.

As always lovely setups Endo. I hardly ever come into the 'Show your shelves' section, normally just when I happen to see someone familiar as the most recently posted in thread via the main SSF page.

I should really visit. But w wife and kid just hard to see that happening. Just want to wander around and take pictures and eat wochenmarkt wuerstchen all day everyday ... I miss them so much :(

:lol
You make that happen, I´ll get you your "Wuerstchen", bud.
Wednesdays and Saturdays it´s just a 5min walk to catch those...

German was one of my subjects in school - just 3 years of it. I found it 'easy' in year 1 and 2 and then suddenly it seemed to cause me problems. Strangely, I was also doing French and that went the opposite way so that was the language I stuck with for my final 2 years of school. I think my knowledge of German is now virtually all gone.

As always lovely setups Endo. I hardly ever come into the 'Show your shelves' section, normally just when I happen to see someone familiar as the most recently posted in thread via the main SSF page.

For real?
Stunning revelation here, Andrew.
But just keep cool...german´s a real pain in the butt, difficulty-wise.
There are millions of germans who, for example, don´t get the right spelling with "einzig" und einzigst".
For understanding...try to imagine there would be "only" and "onlyiest".
There isn´t a word like that, but still...germans use the word "onlyiest", you know?!
So...no shame you got rid of that knowledge...you don´t need it.
:1-1:

But thx, buddy...doing my best representing those pieces the way they deserve it...
:)

I'm having the same issues man - when I have time I don't have money and when I have money ... well I never have money so who am I kidding? I'm really aiming for 2015 because I have a time capsule buried in a forest in a little town I need to dig up with some friends (of course I have a batman and kenner predator action figure in there hehe). it's a date I really don't want to miss.

Germany is just awesome, I'm not German by blood but being born and raised there was amazing, people were so accepting that one just doesn't have a choice but to assimilate into the German culture. so yea ... :borg "Wiederstand ist zwecklos"

Newly updated Terminator display. Thought I´d share recent pics...

Collection_01_25_2014_01.jpg

Collection_01_25_2014_02.jpg

Collection_01_25_2014_03.jpg

Collection_01_25_2014_04.jpg

Collection_01_25_2014_05.jpg

Collection_01_25_2014_06.jpg

Collection_01_25_2014_07.jpg

Collection_01_25_2014_08.jpg

Collection_01_25_2014_09.jpg

Back